Top 10 Battleground Minions

Top 10 minions factoring in tiers and such.

1 Nightmare Amalgum T2. Not going to list annoy module and toxfin on list as it is a sort of package with this guy. Everyone knows by now why this guy is op but for the new person it accepts everybuff and ends up as a huge taunt with divine shield and poisonous killing at least 2 things potentially with upside of win game. Remember if you have pack leader its a beast so play it last. Sometimes overlooked as well is with brann always pick up primalfin as its free and you can buff amalgum more.

2 Lightfang Enforcer T5. This also has to do with nightmare making this work out fairly easily. You get one of these from a triple on tier 4 and you pretty much always take it and then make it work. +8/+8 stats everyturn for the rest of the game for free is unbeatable value. Even +6/+6 is fine if that is what your board dictates.
Go for cave hydra as beast, foe reaper or security rover for mech, annihilation battlemaster for demon.
There are not any great murlocs to pick from so that and demon could be your amalgam choices. Also note that since you are now menagerie that zapp has extra value for your build as disruption if you can fit it in especially if you start to lose sell enforcer and shore up your game.
Also use the lightfangs between taunts to avoid swipe and to take out shield as first attacker.

3 Tie Shifter Zerus T3 and Soul Juggler T3. Shifter zerus you can highroll a great minion the turn after and its GG. Soul Juggler is the only reason demons seem to do anything resembling winning and is so core to their strategy its at 3.

4 Cobalt Guardian T3. If have seen this guy kill a board himself. I think it might need to goto tier 4.

5 Tie of Rat Pack T2/Pack Leader T3. Way too good of cards. They hold the early game. Buffs up hyena. Messes up opponent attacks. Just too good at 2 period.

6 Mama Bear T6. You need this or the alternate goldrinn/baron rivendare to be viable in beasts lategame. The alternate is really good and works great with ghastcoilers as well. Its my fav build with lich king. You just have to make sure baron riven is protected and if they run zapp you are in for bad times.

7 Cave Hydra T4. I have lost so many games to this guy after taunt dies and it hits three things at 30 attack giving it a sort of 90 attack value. A lot of stuff ends up with taunt so its just hard to avoid this wrecking you.

8 Brann T5. Ever seen godly boards with 15/163 battlemasters that your lightfang build couldn’t even touch? Well its from this guy and some lucky battleQQ chaining. Your team has taunt and brann and strongshell is 2 turns of lightfang. Brann is rng though and so lightfang I take over this but why not go for both!

9 Scavenging Hyena T2. How can this be tier 2 if junkbot is now 5? Seems a bit off to me. This is another minion for beast which can just hold the fort of your early and midgame.

10 Zapp T6. I think this guy is underrated. Been so many games if opponent had this I lose. I was playing a game I was crushing it with lightfang/mech build and thought I couldn’t lose. I even finally got a junkbot and had 2 kangor app and taunt mech egg so it always worked. My smart opponent seen my last build and had teched in zapp ready. I was way ahead but he won that round and I tried desperately to get maexxna as the counter but couldn’t. I ended up panicking and messing up my board and lost so hard in next round I died. The zapp totally ruined my plan.

No junkbot what? Yah junkbot is great and all but at tier 5 I am not convinced its nearly as good. Its in top 20 but not 10!

No ghastcoiler huh? Well ghasty is in top 10 with lich king and a beast build but not in general.

No gentle megasaur are you crazy? Well I hardly ever see murlocs at the top still. They just cant live to tier 6 and if you are dead it cant be op. Note sure how you close the middleground gap where everything is getting to 10 attack and you can get their health up but without toxfin or gold warleader they cant kill anything.

If zap is 10 maexxna should be tied there. Zap tech things mae hard counter zap and a default poison is always good.

1 and 2 - yeah. With current meta, I would even argue those might have a tie at 1st place.

1. Hell no, Zerus too much rng. Juggler is bad cause demons are bad
    3 should be Hydra BY FAR. Its early cleave - insanely important.

2. should be battle master cause he usually finds his place in a lot of endgame comps

3. Ghastcoiler same as 4, just a higher tier makes it less common

4. Annoy-module (yeah its useless wo mechs or amalgam, but c’mon, if yuo don’t get amalgams you lose anyway XD)

5. Argus. Cause you need taunts for pretty much any comp, unless you’re feeling extremely lucky.

6. Maybe maexna cause it finds its way into some lategame comps sometimes

7. Maybe foereaper, again cleave lategame is a must, and you can’t get hydras all the time.

Everything else you list is VERY situational.

Hyena :rofl: sht-tier unit…

I kind of miss the crowd favourite or however his name is.

Hes so strong!

My 1 and only time drafting crowd favorite and somehow won.