Tombs of terror is not worth buying with gold

Seems like blizzard doesn’t care anymore about good content. As a F2P player it won’t really benefit me spending 2100 gold for the whole adventure, 12 packs + 1 golden pack. ( P. S in last adventure all I got from packs was 2 epic cards, some rare cards and 6 golden cards… So lmfao). So every year we get 3 adventures, which obviously all 3 are dungeons. The rewards are 36 packs and 3 golden packs, while back in the good days we would definitely get at least 4 legendary cards. In conclusion, I believe blizzard needs to stop being so greedy and ignorant or players will abandon hearthstone and stick with other card games such as shadowverse

3 Likes

If all you’re after is packs none of the single player content is worth your time.

if you want single player content, it’s worth it.

6 Likes

…in your opinion.

I’m having a great time. You’re playing it with just the rewards in mind. I’m enjoying the story, the sound, the dialogue etc.

I’m actually playing it as…an adventure. I mean that’s actually what it is. The extra packs are just a bonus.

2 Likes

its neither the above imo,

its the rare chance at a golden classic pack, which should cost 1000, is only 900

1 Like

So then remove the option to buy it with gold?
People buy these to get packs, if you seriously think at least a large quantity and im saying in the 30%+ of players aren’t doing this you’re literally the dumbest human being to be walking this planet/

And make it 100% unavailable to F2P players?

That’s among the stupidest ideas I’ve read on this forum.

3 Likes

Then they’re fools.

Why would you spend 21 packs worth of gold to get 13 packs?

No reasonable person would, or does.

3 Likes