Tombs of terror is bugged. Again

Yes, i was playing this mode that looks like no one cares anymore, but when i entered the bazar Bob the game just freezes out and i must quit and reenter, if that wasn’t enough when i finish doing what i needed, the game puts me back to the adventures screen and everything is bugged nothing is accessible through out the buttons (I tried to enter Dalaran heist, it looked like everything was normal, until i push the button to go back, the game load me in to the “chose a hero power” whit a black screen and no hero selected), and another re-start is needed to proceed the adventure. Or anything at all.

4 Likes

I am having this issue as well.

1 Like

Similar issue in Dalaran Heist - the pop up box telling you that you can edit your deck will not disappear when you click ok - you have to quit the game and go back in and you can play your bazar turn and then it takes you back to the solo adventures list, but you can’t load back into your game and you can’t select other games so you have to quit and restart again, and then on the second instance of Bob’s bazar, the pop up box appears again, you have to quit out again, don’t automatically get reconnected and when you select to go back to your adventure, the bazar turn has been skipped, so you miss out on that bazaar turn.

1 Like

Having this problem with Bazaar Bob as well

1 Like