Tombs of Terror Gift did not appear in game

I received the Tombs of Terror bundle as a gift, which I already claimed. However, when I entered the game, I did not receive the card back or the Free Legendary that should have come with the bundle. When I checked the shop, it said that I have already purchased the bundle. Please help!

1 Like

gamesaredead,

I glanced at your account and I do see the Tombs of Terror there. It looks like it was a very recent purchase though. It can take a bit of time for online payments to process and move over, especially when a gift is involved.

Iā€™d recommend waiting an hour or so and then checking back. These kinds of things can take up to 72 hours, but itā€™s usually a lot faster than that.

Thanks for the reply!

Still, the goodies have not appeared in my account yet. The gift was sent to me on September 9, and I claimed the gift about 16 hours ago. Is this normal for the process to take this long?

No. Was you careful enough to check which region you claimed your gift into?

It is definitely the right region. In the in-game Shop the Tombs of Terror is shown as ā€œpurchasedā€, but I did not receive the card back or free Legendary

I canā€™t gift Tombs of terror to a friend. There is no option help!

i got the same issue - 386490111 is the order number from the 6 sep.
No packs legendary and cardback yet as i see it.

1 Like

Same problem here. Pre-Ordered weeks ago yet no card back and no legendary card. I can play both of the chapters available but none of the ā€˜extrasā€™ in which I paid double the ā€˜regularā€™ price for. Thank you for any help in advance

same problem for meā€¦ i pre-ordered and also have not received my legendary card or card back.

Hello, I also pre-purchased tombs of terror with the legendary pack. I received the legendary and I could play the first 2 chapters of tombs, but never got the free card back. Please help.

I also pre-ordered the bundle and my account was charged. Since its my first time doing so, I thought maybe I had to beat the first plague lord or something upon release. Did not receive card back or legendary.

Do you mind to post link to your collection screenshot where the cardback is greyed out as a missing?

1 Like

oh apparently Iā€™m blind and do have the card back. Though, for the life of me, I canā€™t find the legendary I was given.

kozy

There is some confusion on when people get the Legendary. The Legendary is given right when you make the purchase. You got Siamat right when you made the purchase. We have not seen any situation where someone did not get the Legendary.

Ah ok thank you for the clarification. I was confused as I could not remember receiving a notification upon receiving the card back and legendary. Thanks for the help!

No worries. :slight_smile: