Tired of all the jerks in this game

baseball and basketball and you all fing lie also i could care less if i upset you or slapped you in the face your not the type of person i would want to associate with.

What can I say to that, except… Well played!

1 Like

If you don’t care, why should we?

2 Likes

Now I make sure to say well played when I win.

1 Like

Please, please come play something with me at my local game store and try to slap me in the face when I say good game.

That’s a great way to get yourself:

• injured when I defend myself
  • banned from the shop for life
  • potentially arrested if the store decides to press charges for assault
1 Like

Trust me I wont be the one injured I can say with 100% certainty that it would be you and you alone that gets injured.

Don’t care if I get baned

Cops lol nothing but a bunch of cowards.

I advice the both of you to tone it down. This is on the verge of real-life threats, which are not allowed in the Blizzard forums.

2 Likes

ROFLMAO that is a typical response to try and make yourself look better then the person you are fighting against on any forum. Trust me you are NOT a martial artist of any kind. I know this because they would never brag about having the training because they have no need to prove themselves to anyone. I know this because I have 4 family members who are all 4th degree black belts and above in more then 1 field.

I am sorry but when you start to go down this road you have already lost.

I don’t want to fight the idiot.

But you are correct, that’s generally not something one mentions, nor should one typically mention it. I certainly should not have here.

Out of curiosity, what styles have they done? I started with Taekwondo as a sport and moved on to actual self defense when I graduated high school and have recently had more serious jiu jitsu training recommended to me by a guy practicing karate at a laundromat. I’m always curious about what other people do for the sake of potentially trying it myself if I haven’t yet

I can agree with this, I went too far on that one. My apologies.

1 Like

I kind of get it. There’s not a lot of time to say Well Played after the bomb goes off at the end of the game, and they want you to know they enjoyed the game. Me personally? I try not to even use the taunts/emotes at all. If you welcome me, I’ll welcome you, out of respect, because sometimes people will like say it over and over again if you don’t say it back… and then like they even say thank you after you say it back so it’s like man… lol… but I do squelch people in ladder after I greet them in return.

Heh, greetings! after every single subpar play they make is a little annoying lol… It’s like bro we get it, you had destroyer at 10 lol… you and 75,000 other Warriors on ladder lol…

Ya because getting rick rolled I am sure they enjoyed the game but I did not… So it is a slap in the face. Now if it is a good game that literally comes down to the last few cards then sure it is a good game but we all know most games are lop-sided.

Even the really good players lose a whole lot of games. So it might be good to practice enjoying the game whether you win or lose.

I mean, if you’re not having fun, what’s the point?

I agree.
That’s why I don’t emote lol.

Unless they rope me every turn from 1 to 10.
Then I’m sorry, but you deserve the “Thank You!” spam as I beat your face in xD

I sometimes do it when I sincerely thought my opponent DID put in a good game. I might refrain from doing it in the future then and avoid upsetting people.

Because of a single forum thread?
There are also people (like me, for instance), who do appreciate it when their opponent has the courtesy of saying “hello” at the start of the match and “well played” at the end.

2 Likes

Omg, you greet people too?! You savage! lmfao

I love these threads every time.
Although I agree with OP in a sense…

I think thank you is a lot worse than Well Played.

I just assume they’re being nice and I thank them. I don’t take the game too seriously, I just try to have fun.

They still make my kids line up to shake hands/high five after their soccer game. It’s called sportsmanship. You Hello your opponent at the start and Well Played them at the end. I somewhat miss the “Sorry” emote as I would use it if rng was unfair to my opponent, no mal-intent, I truly feel their pain.

If trying to be a good sportsman makes me a jerk, then I am content to continue being a jerk…

I sometimes forget to ‘end my turn’ and I have to hit ‘Oops’ instead of sorry.

2 Likes