Time Warp Fix Wild

Make the Time Warp turns like Nozdormu, 15 Seconds. Ty

1 Like

Better yet, take away the ability to have a win condition at all if you engage in Time Warp. OOoo better Yet, make the Time Warp combo that never ends trigger the Jailer’s battlecry once they abused it to its third turn. lol Like you;ve made yourself visible to the GM’s by breaking the game and you will suffer for it now lol.

1 Like

Everyone knows I’m a mage player.
I hate Time Warp. It would not exist were it up to me.

2 Likes

Maybe it could just have “if you play 3 time warps in one game then you win” automatically, problem solved. If that is the case then there is about a 95% chance that player has the win. I stand by it that it is one of the more interesting things that mage can do right now in lieu of anything else since sorcerers apprentice nerf.

Secrets mage should probably be deleted from wild, the secrets are not in good design, they are only good when you can know the entire pool of secrets and play around them accordingly, but wild is far beyond that and with new secrets being added all the time. Or they could change it so that secrets mage is not consistently cheating out 5 mana worth of effect for 1/2 mana, that level of synergy stops a lot of other archetypes from being able to reach that same power level to fight for board or anything else.

1 Like