Tiller hysteria question

so instead of immediately removing one of the problem cards until it can be fixed blizzard is letting it run for another week?
and yes white knight shills they can do that, they have the technology

Yea, they shouldn’t be allowed time off on weekends, that’s just totally unfair.

5 Likes

have tried out 20 games of hysteria otk in wild now i gotta say that while its consistent its no worse than all the other otks and mill decks that exists in wild.

considering how many turn 5-8 otks there are this is not the worst. It’s just the cheapest.

Btw another potential solution is to buff Skulking Geist to destroy minion as well. That way you have a wild hate card for the wild combo.

1 Like

you would also have a card that destroys half the deck for aggro decks

well, I would love that as someone who enjoys fun decks. Getting killed by your opponent by turn 4 because half their deck costs 1 mana is not very fun.

and Skulking Geist costs 6 so it’s not like they don’t get their chance in the first 5 turns, and if the pressure is high enough you die the turn you play it

1 Like

we know he is a troll, thats what makes it fun :slight_smile:

Anyone defending this card, has to be a pathetic incel at this point.

I’m not really defending it. I have proposed several nerfs that would bring the combo more in line with other OTKs. I just don’t think it’s that good to press the delete button on every interesting thing that pops up.

1 Like

you think they just close down and send everybody home for the weekend, that they do not have anybody in the offices to fix any issues that come up? is your name mo ron by any chance?

isnt the first time
i saw posters wanting them to work during christmas

2 Likes

The only time I lose to tiller OTK is when I’m playing odd paladin, and I have a full board. I never expect it. But it’s my fault for not planning for it.

Do you honestly think everyone on the team a) has access to the code/database, b) knows how to change things and c) is authorized to just make any change they want at any time they want?

Activision Blizzard is a fairly large corporation with different people having different responsibilities. Expecting the decision makers and technical personel to all be available during the weekend to fix something you don’t like is Karen levels of entitled.

3 Likes

THey have to let it shine for a little bit… its like that in every game.

1 Like

Somehow they will nerf hysteria I guess …

is exactly what a company as big as blizzard has/does. employees 24/7, and they have a boss who either can make the decisions or can get in touch with a boss that can. to think otherwise is just stupid. and for them to let this type of crap even happen in the first place is bad enough but to deliberately let in continue for more than 2 or 3 days is inexcusable when they can just temporarily remove a card from the game to fix it, which they have already done in the past, after 1 day of the problem appearing

1. I imagine the red tape to get a fix in a company like Blizzard is huge. Approvals, testing, more approvals, etc

2. With how little Blizzard pays their employees, I doubt the developers are authorized for weekend pay.

A responsible company would let some time pass to see how what the data says.
People complain a lot about new decks. But do they really need a nerf? If so, how severe of one? Such questions are best answered by analyzing data. Time is needed to collect such data and more time is needed to analyze it, followed by a process to decide how and whether to nerf it.