Tickatus rant 300

I hate tickatus especially in wild.i know this is a popular opinion and im sure that superprox player will show up in thread to tell me how easy it is to beat warlock decks with it in legend. Thats all well and good he’s probably right. You still get to hear my rant.

I was playing wild vs warlock. I smelled mechacthun coming. Fortunately i had hex and dirty rat in hand. Turn 6 i drop dirty rat and low and behold: tickatus comes out. Great play for me and im able to kill it without using hex. But warlock is a fantastic class for wild so i was expecting a long game. He immediately conceded. Why!!! I hate players who abuse broken cards (perceived or otherwise) and have no interest in actually playing the game. Do better guys.

Ok rant over have a nice day.

4 Likes

So let me get this straight your ranting because you BEAT a tickatus warlock?

4 Likes

This really didn’t need it’s own thread.

1 Like

Yes im offended that someone would build such a dumb deck that they would autoconcede when its pulled out. Screw this card.

1 Like

First world problems getting offended at a digital card game

1 Like

Even worst, getting offended by winning at a digital card game.

2 Likes

It was probably his only win condition and a bad way to play Tick Lock, if he was self milling so hard I suspect it was to get the usual Tick synergy cards rather than Mechathun.

I had a Priest concede a few games back when they misread the board, they’d already bluffed a deck swap, I swapped back with no consequences, then swapped my hand gifting me me Raza the Chained and Spawn of Shadow WHILST I was playing as Jaraxxus, I’m wasn’t gonna pass that up, played them both.

Instant concede and rage friend request.

Another thread about Tickatus. Nice.
Please see my activity on most threads, there I provide information about the fact that Tickatus is not broken. On the contrary, it is kinda weak and it needs a few buffs. One of the buffs I would make to Tickatus is make it Taunt and Lifesteal, and also with battlecry deal 5 damage to all enemies, so that you can clear the opponent’s board and each lifesteal damage heals you. I also think Tickatus should discard 5 cards from the opponent’s hand too, not only from his deck.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)