Tickatus needs to go

Why is tickatus still in the game?
Coldlight oracle got HoF because it wasn’t fun for the opponent to mill cards. Tickatus is 10 000 times worse then that. it should never cost 6, it shouldn’t be an 8/8, it shouln’t be in the game at all.
The same with carnival clown, druid with that card is destroying every control deck, is that fun? NO. Time to get your fingers out of your a**, and start doing something good for the game.

8 Likes

how do you manage to draw cards with tickatus

you are comparing tickatus with coldlight oracle which was HOF because it was neutral card draw
and since tickatus is a class card then you mustve found a way to draw cards with it otherwise this comparison doesnt make any sense

2 Likes

There is a meme wild variant of tickitus deck that can mill 10 cards by turn 6 on a VERY high roll which is rare.

Generally tickitus decks are slow as hell and punishes greedy decks only.

It has a poor win rate so its fine

2 Likes

Tickatus needs to go… INTO my deck.

6 Likes

Let’s say they don’t want to HoF ticktatus. Then they should let us ban a hero and i would definetly always ban warlock.

2 Likes

Are you sure coldlight was HOF because it was neutral card draw and not because of mill rogue?

Back when I was playing years ago there was a mill rogue deck that ran kingsbane (because kingsbane would go back into the deck over and over and thus prevent fatigue damage to the mill deck that was milling itself and the opponent at the same time with shadow stepped coldlights). Because mill rogue had already existed for quite a while prior to kingsbane coming out, people were pretty sick of mill rogue in standard

Therefore, right after that expansion, coldlight was HOF. I believe it was entirely due to mill rogue. Although other mill decks like druid used it, none were nearly as competitive as mill rogue was, especially kingsbane mill. It was basically auto-win against any control deck that tried to draw lots of cards

If they give us a best-of-three mode, then I will back your ban-a-hero idea, in the best-of-three mode.

cry more, makes burning your cards even more fun :slight_smile:

but like mijuIRL said tickatus decks are slow as hell

4 Likes

it can stay, it just need to lose its demon tribe tag

you just want your skull of manhari(or wtv is call) to pull your others demon in without ticka getting pull in :S or even your voidcallers

i dont play warlock, so i dont care what the skull does, if it has no demon tag, it cannot be copied, screw wild, they can all rot

Y’shaar still copy it even with no demon tag(he add copies of played corrupted cards to the player hand…they could also hand bounce it if Phylosophy no lnoger work

better than a 1 mana copy card, if they are forced to add bounce cards or the old god, it can cause issues in the deck, which is fine by me

YES HE DOES!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and zero posts your amazing OP !!

1 Like