Tickatus bug in Battlegrounds

Battlegrounds. Tickatus.

The prize card disappeared when my hand was full of blood gems. Maybe give the card back when there’s open space in my hand? Somehow similar to The Great Akazamzarak’s secrets when your board is full.

It isnt a bug, thats how the game works.

It is not the same, a secret is already in play, and until both of its conditions can be fulfill, it can stay in play. In the other hand, if a card doesn’t have a place to go, then it has to go away. Those have been the rules since allways and are fair imo. Also if somehow you get to keep 5 secrets with Akazamzarak, then the 6 one will go away as there is no space for more secrets, the same aplys for cards in hand.

2 Likes

If there’s a principle that a card always gets thrown away if your hand is full, that’s fair enough. Just feels annoying when you get a rare hero power and it goes down the drain.

Even though your argument is good I still think the devs should consider making an exception.

that would be adding an inconsistency to the game

we dont need those and your issue is something easy to prevent from happening

Maybe they should make it so if there is no space, then the most right card is replaced by the new one. But just for BG, and just for Tiakatus and maybe Mr Bigglesworth and Elise.

1 Like

No, because I don’t decide how many blood gems I will get during the combat. I had zero, and filled my hand during combat.

Maybe nerf Quilboars? Haha.

You do decide by not playing a combination of quillboar that can result in 10 cards in your hand.

Not gonna happen until month later