THIS IS unacceptable and needs to be better

I am tired of everyone flagging my posts because they disagree with it.

1. Highlight any wrong words on removed posts, tell us what we did wrong instead of plainly removing stuff. I would like to know if “stop” used in my post if offensive.
  2. DISLIKE system, 10 dislikes for each flag. I am tired of a group of people insulting your game and devs disagreeing and teaming up against ME, Blizzard. Therefore if a group of people purposly dislike and flag a person’s post it should count as violating CoC. (It should!)
  3. Exactly what is trolling, staff restored my posts many times and people keep flagging them as trolling. For what reason, please add details? Is it associated with the comment of others. please add details.

And a person should have no right to flag a post twice in a roll unless it is edited, otherwise it’s also trolling!

For the sake of this community, PLEASE!

There should be an off-topic flag. How does this belong in multiplayer discussion?

1 Like

Not anymore. Forgot about this but I must promote this!

Well, that got moved awfully quick. At least the mods know where threads belong.

Yeah but they need to see justice and equality. Not some people mass flagging ONE post.