This brawl sucks!

I don’t want to play someone else’s deck. I want to play my own.

1 Like

Some people prefer not to build their own decks for Brawls. Those people complain when you have Brawls that require you to build your own deck.

For them, as for you, the solution is simple: skip this week’s Brawl.

4 Likes

I havent checked yet, is this the one where you swap decks?? That one is fun

No. In this one, you get randomly assigned to a deck played by a Hearthstone tournament champion. The kicker is that the cards keep the stats they had when the deck was played (so, for example, one of the Warrior decks has an unnerfed, 2-mana Fiery War Axe).

Not just any tournament, but world champions :slight_smile:

Yeah 1 2 3 RNG.

Up against a Mage. 30 cards in the deck and GAME OVER?

Nope Ice Block. sigh that old stupid secret.

Next round the Alex themselves up to 15 and a Secret.

ATTACK! Winner? Nope another Ice Block.

sigh of course. 30 card deck and got them both in the first 15 cards.

Now come the board wipes and Antonio Benderis…

Seriously? Play constructed or arena then. I can’t believe that people would complain because some of the times there is one mode which isn’t exactly how they would like it.

Brawls where you don’t have to construct your own decks are usually preferred by newer players with a relatively small collection. This one in particular is also liked by most veterans due to the nostalgia factor. Playing the decks without nerfs that happened later is practically a time capsule and something you can’t relive even by playing wild. The fact that we get the chance to play with the decks of past champions during the period when worlds is happening is just the cherry on top.

2 Likes

If these are truly decks of past champions I cannot fathom how they won. Every deck I got sucked and it took me eleven lost games before someone else conceded, or else I might never have got my deck of cards

Maybe that’s why they’re champions, and you are not.

(Also, the meta in which these decks played was obviously drastically different to the meta of this one Brawl)

3 Likes

(Messed up quote: responding to post above)
Ya it really goes to show you that there IS skill in Hearthstone. You may see a deck and make good trades and efficient spells and still lose because you dont know how to really get the most out of your deck in that matchup.

Every matchup is different and plays different and there are so many variables you must take into account. Sometimes you chance it and highroll, sure, but thats the exception and not the rule.

Similar to poker which also has a ton of RNG pros will rise to the top and consistently do well. No one ever wins every tournament but the same group of pros will be all showing up and then each one has new amateurs coming in as well.

1 Like

Standard and ranked. Problem solved.

Did anyone notice (Wyvern) it was only (1) mana cost!
It was changed to (2) mana. How was it un-nerfed!

I love this brawl, though I can see why some people may not like it. Mean if you don’t know how the deck your given works or how to play it yeah I can see why. I have run into so many people that don’t know how their decks work in this brawl and it’s kinda funny to be honest. To see these people fail at playing these decks is too good. Had a guy who didn’t summon a single patron and playe the deck like a complete moron not making any combos with deathbite or whirlwind at all. He just tried to Zerg me down but as a mirical rouge I did it first.

To answer your question I think they made card specific to their original ones but with unnerved stats, because in some brawls they have their own cards in them.

1 Like

Or wild :wink: don’t forget about us

This brawl doesn"t suck , you don’t like it that’s it.

1 Like

Yeah this brawl was not good. First match I got to play a normal combo druid with maly and emperor thaurissan. I was matched against full blown cancer jade druid. The jade druid had aya, Ultimate infestation, Death knight, gain 12 armour spell. It wasn’t even close. My deck had nothing even close to that.

I can’t even begin to understand how these two decks would even be close to a having a fair fight. Pathetic.

Love this brawl :grinning::grinning::grinning:

was more than ONE brawl. And if I am so terrible, maybe I should just stop and go kill myself

Did the autofill to play my first TB of the week. Wow. Talk about sucky cards in the autofill.

My Opponent?

Jade Druid.

Waste of time :slight_smile:

1 Like