Think I broke Tombs of Terror

I had Aegis of Death, the weapon that gives me 10 turns of damage immunity, 8 turns of immunity left. The final boss had 58 HP. All I had in my deck were copies of corrupted blood (deal 3 damage, shuffle 2 copies into your deck). The computer just cycled and cycled. Had 46 corrupted bloods in my deck and the game just finally decided we should both lose.

Thankfully I could replay the final fight with the boss at 58 HP. But it was pretty hilarious to watch, if not a little boring.

The game just can’t handle a large amount of “Cast when drawn” cards being drawn in a single action. I’ve seen a couple of different clips of streamers getting a draw by shuffling in 30+ Scroll of Wonder using a couple of copies of Vargoth.

Also, I was awarded a new card for having defeated each of the 4 bosses. It looked like a hunter card, and I really didn’t take note of the name. But it was something like draw 3 cards, any minions drawn are reduced by 2 mana cost.

I can’t find it anywhere in my collection. Anyone know the name of this card, and if it’s usable in the regular game?

That sounds like the Junior Excavator (one of Brann’s Treasures), which you get the first time you beat a Plaguelord using Brann.

Yes that was it, Sr. Excavator.

Thanks!

I think the only regular game rewards for Tombs of Terror are card packs and a couple card backs. If you see an individual card it’s either a golden for leveling up a class or a Tombs of Terror specific card. There are a few cards that I wish were playable in the main game.

If the game lets you survive the Corrupted Blood, I think you may have had 2288 copies of it at the last turn of immunity. Maybe it’s good that the game crashed.

there is a limit for number of animations that can be played just as there is a limit to how many turns that can be played, once the limit is hit the game just makes it a draw. this is to prevent infinite combos and turns, such as bloods keep casting each other into immunity for hours