They canceled the hearthstone AMA, And deleted the original post

This comment right here should be a warning for all hearthstone players. This is exactly why we are getting this treatment because there are some players with this mentality to keep feeding Blizzard.

If a regular guy did what Blizzard did this year with HS at his job, he would ve gotten fired months ago. But when it comes to these “developers”, they can justify this absolute failure by saying “yea but we sold stuff”. And that is why these “geniuses” are still employed to further damage the game as if there is anything left to damage at this point.

4 Likes

We won’t go away though. If I don’t see some sort of improvement to the XP system (which they already agreed to make), then I’m gonna give the hearthstone app another 1 star review (never reviewed it before). We’ll drive their rating into the toilet

7 Likes

???They feed you? You are the customer here, not some pity slave for bliz. Do you get no pride or self esteem?

What are you even talking about dude? You either don’t understand what I said, and didn’t read the comment I was replying to, or you’re just a dumb troll. I’m guessing English is not your first language, which is fine, I only speak English and I envy those who can speak more, please try harder to make me understand your (most likely dumb) thoughts.

We feed Blizzard. You have it all wrong. You talk like a slave in love with his master. That’s the definition of Stockholm’s syndrome! WOW!!!

You can clearly see I was replying to that tetsuro dude up there, I don’t know how your comment got quoted there. But start belittling other people does not make you look that civilized. But with English as your first language shouldn’t you at least get your capital letters right to start the sentences dumbdumb?

I couldn’t tell you were replying to a different person, you quoted me and replied to my topic post. I apologize for calling your thoughts dumb, I believe we were both wrong. truce, friend?

what’s really surprising is that the standard meta is pretty much DH vs counter DH and somehow they think its a good thing and that nothing should be done about it, LOL… seriously, though… you guys are giving these folks six figure salaries for this mess of a game.

2 Likes

No big deal. Just don’t jump to act too fast next time.

Disgraceful cowards, completely pitiful

But what else can we expect at this point?

Blizzard has NEVER admitted fault, for anything, in the past 6+ years.

They have blamed their consumers for literally every single one of their mistakes. They are the definition of a leftist.

2 Likes

Just reading all the reviews on the play store that have been changed from 3-5 stars to 1 star. Its a great way for them to understand how rubbish these changes have been.

I changed my review to 1 star and urge others to do the same

Well respect is a two way street and has blizzard might be starting to learn that when you show your customers zero respect that comes back to bite you :wink:

oh boy are you in for a surprise when you realise that goes both ways :upside_down_face:

Nah, it doesn’t. We have years of evidence it really doesn’t.