There was an error starting your game

I’m having this issue on N/A. I tweeted to Blizzard CS. Anyone know what’s going on?

"There was an error starting game. Please wait a few minutes and try again. "

21 Likes

Seems this a common issue, unsure of the cause but hopefully it gets fixed soon!

You can check down detector as there are a lot of reports there too.

2 Likes

Same here. Can’t play any constructed.

4 Likes

Same in battlegrounds, solo missions etc, its all broken

2 Likes

bump, same issue on this end…

4 Likes

Same here. North America.

3 Likes

Same here. (SA server)

1 Like

And during peak play hours! I went outside today and this is the thanks I get! Lol

7 Likes

Same, I had just finished a game and tried going back in but got that error. Tried the starter issues of restarting my laptop and logging totally out of Battle.net. Something funky with the servers going on

1 Like

Same here bump hopefully fixed soon

1 Like

Hoping this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

The same problems are being reported over in the Overwatch forums, too.

1 Like

Another attack? Interesting this comes just after the news that China pulled the plug on Blizzard.

6 Likes

Same thing is happening to me!

Same. Can’t play any format - TB, Standard, Wild, Battlegrounds.

Same before but not launching at all now. Says timed out due to Hearthstone Utility in service so they are addressing it I would think.

Seriously, I am amazed that there are actually “pirates” thinking that messing with Blizzard servers is worth doing.

What a waste of time. No different than for a big bully to harass a 6 year old girl haha.

WWIII has already started. The first step of war is economic and social destruction/demoralization. Make no mistake, China and Russia are allies against the west, and activists within the US are currently working hard too. Previously I would have just assumed it was simply a bored hacker, but now, it’s difficult to say. This could be retaliation against the US and it’s far left values.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but things are going to get worse before they get better.

Same crap. Can’t log in, or play. Blizzard, wtf?

noticed that in battlenet app that it said I was away which I didn’t set. Then i restarted the app and says i appear offline which I didn’t set. I am unable to change my status either. Not sure if that is connected to this problem but it might help blizzard to narrow down the issue. I suspect either angry hearthstone player hacker trying to ruin everyone’s fun. :stuck_out_tongue: or maybe corporate espionage?