Forum Moderators Can Close This Thread

Literally the least consequential bug I have seen on these forums. Why are you guys flipping out so much because someone emoted you? You need to stop getting so mad over a video game.

3 Likes

For god’s sake Blizzard fix this! where the hell are your devs?

2 Likes

People are spamming emotes every 2 seconds knowing you can’t mute them. I tried to deal with it by turning off all my computer sounds and tonight because of that I just missed a time sensitive message from a family member until after I was done playing hearthstone hours later (that’s unacceptable). So the only solution is to stop playing hearthstone until it’s fixed. :\

2 Likes

Confirmed broken on mobile and PC. Good thing I’m not alone here. This bug sucks big time. Hope they view it as a priority. Trolling should not be an acceptable addition to the meta.

1 Like

Broken, please fix this.

In case you guys missed it, there is a new post detailing the status of the bugs currently in game, and Monday or Tuesday, there will be a patch which, among other things, fixes this. Expand to see the whole post.

4 Likes

Agreed.

Immotery in all its wretched glory should be an option only for those of that er, intellect.

When this is fixed, i also suggest a “screams never heared” counter, to the right of each players name… Or “players never acknowledged”. Something fun like that.

2 Likes

Still not working against the Alexstrasza hero.

This is unacceptable!!

1 Like

Blizzard make an auto squelch available on the cash shop

2 Likes

and I was about to login tonight… good thing I didnt will be back when they fix this.

1 Like

so many bugs after every update, are you hiring amateur cause i like to apply and dont just fix it add preference option for starting the game squelched and golden/nongolden hero and give us a pack as an apology.

1 Like

This must be fixed. It’s extremely annoying. Exacerbating what is already a toxic, terrible feature of the game only ever used for trolling. All the emotes need to be completely changed and rethought so that it’s not even possible to use them for trolling. Barring that, all we had was squelch SO FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY

1 Like

Pressing squelch on iOS causes the game to crash. I’ve taken to putting a piece of paper over the upper half of my iPad during the game so I don’t have to see emotes, it was either this or not play. I HATE emotes.

1 Like

So just before you launch a major expansion and just days after Blizzcon, this is what we get? Honestly I hate the emotes, and if you are going to have them they should be less trolly, you say you want Blizzard games not to be toxic yet you provide the means for this to happen in a game you can no longer opt out of chat, IDK maybe my business degree is wrong, but it’s not a way to retain customers, I think people should boycott pre-purchasing the Dragons expansion until it’s fixed, big companies like this only listen if it hits them in the pocketbook. these are the emotes there should be, Hello, good game, thank you, your turn. The wow and threaten emote just show that blizzard wants the game to be a troll fest, why would you even supply a troll emote if you don’t want your games to be toxic? All I know is I have played almost everyday for the last 3 years and now I am ready to leave the game because it makes the game less enjoyable when someone emotes at you the whole time.

3 Likes

Been playing since Beta and this is it…get rid of those emotes or i won’t be the last one to quit.
And btw, the new mode is a steaming pile of…
random on top of random…i know it is still beta but knowing how they approach changes, you will continue to see the most stupid AI on that mode than you can imagine. If we didn’t have enough random crap…anyway, i won’t have to suffer that for a while.
This time has been herthstone, quited WoW on August…and by the end of the year i will have probably even unistalled battle.net.
anyway, good luck.

1 Like

I am still having crashing issues on iPhone. As soon as I try to squelch the idiot spammers my game crashes. Extremely frustrating for 2 days now.

1 Like

here not working at all - at no opponent!

Hola! También tengo el mismo bug, tanto en PC como en Android, no puedo silenciar al rival y es realmente molesto. Ojalá puedan arreglarlo pronto porque de verdad que ni ganas dan de jugar para enfrentarse a alguien que en cada turno diga “Buena Jugada”… deberían eliminar los gestos, no aportan en nada y solo sirven para molestar al rival, al menos hasta que arreglen el bug que empezó después de la actualización.

1 Like

It worked earlier, but then it didn’t work on 500 win priest.

-heh greetings, heh greetings, heh greetings
-repeat the cycle 3 times every turn
-enjoy :slightly_smiling_face: