The Nozdormu quest is misleading at best or flatly bugged

I’ve finished the quest what 3 or 4 times now and I’ve only once met someone who also had it in their deck, I have met about 3 games where it bricked my hand on topdeck, I really needed something playable or immediately impactful on like turn 6 and the card I took out for it would have mostly won me those games. If people asked for this it could have probably been been done in a tavern brawl or a new mode.

I don’t understand.

I did the same thing everyone else did (play Dragon Priest) and had no problem finishing the Quest. Maybe next month consider playing Dragon Priest on the 15th like everyone else?

Just like you should consider dressing up on the 31st of October and handing out candy to children. And go to the Chinese New Year festival in February. And Cali Fair in the last week of December.

Why do we have to get upset Hearthstone implemented a holiday?

3 Likes

Well I mean that’s all well and good but I don’t have dragon priest and I’m surely not crafting it just for this, even then nozdormu has no place in a real dragon priest list, just that it’s slightly less of a burden.

i would love to see a video of someone going into ranked with this quest, with the card in their deck, playing the whole game, and not getting credit

1 Like

The Quest does not specify ranked. I played all morning and did not get credit.
#bugged

It’s a bug with completing any quest in Casual, not with the Noz quest.

From the Bug Report Forum (it’s the last item in the most recent list in the post):

2 Likes

Maybe sometimes the quests aren’t actually bugged so to speak, just that people don’t understand what actually grants quest credit, like I surrendered on 17 health or whatever a bunch of times before realizing the 15 health rule which I basically had to google about to confirm.

1 Like

the quest is like any other quest, so i assume you must have never completed a single quest?

1 Like

I only played in Casual and got credit. Weird, but that doesn’t have anything to do with the Nozdormu Quest in of itself. So I don’t understand why your complaint is about the Nozdormu Quest itself.

It did for me today.

1 Like

All your blizzard bashing and negativity has finally got your account tagged. It is now totally rigged to make your experience even worse. Great job!

It isn’t that intentionally playing dragon priest on dragon day is a thing, it isn’t that you were in the wrong mode, it isn’t that there’s a known issue with quest completion right now, it’s that you are personally singled out for a bad experience. Rigged.

1 Like

It isn’t that the Quest does not specify that you must play Dragon Priest to get credit.
It isn’t that the Quest does not specify that it must be in Ranked.

Oh Wait:

It actually IS both of those things…

You right I never play Dragon Priest, and I had no problem doing the games.

They been on and off with casual counting toward quest progression for so long, I just stay in Rank games, cause I’m 100% sure on my skill a lost or 2 for a quest never hurts.

But you don’t need play Dragon Priest for the quest, people do it cause it “easy and builds well off each other”

Go Dragon Druid, or Dragon Hunter, maybe look at Dragon Warrior in wild, there tons of “dragon decks” under used. - Heck if you want just take out 1 card and put Noz in the deck and be done, as you just need play 3 games, not win all 3, and 3 lost shouldn’t be the end of the world your ur rank MMR - coming from a person who plays stupid decks all the time.

Dragon Druid

Jungle Dragon

Class: Druid

Format: Wild

1x (1) Jungle Giants

2x (1) Nature Studies

1x (1) Secure the Deck

2x (2) Breath of Dreams

2x (2) Guess the Weight

1x (3) Archdruid Naralex

1x (4) Archmage Vargoth

2x (4) Evasive Feywing

2x (4) Hungry Dragon

2x (4) Oaken Summons

2x (6) Emerald Explorer

2x (6) Evasive Wyrm

2x (6) Utgarde Grapplesniper

2x (7) Evasive Drakonid

1x (7) Nozdormu the Eternal

1x (8) Chromaggus

1x (9) Alexstrasza

1x (9) Alexstrasza the Life-Binder

1x (10) Deathwing the Destroyer

1x (10) Y’Shaarj, Rage Unbound

AAEBAe2/BArFBOgRqKsCi8EC1pkD+a0DyO8DsIoEtooEuIoECusRhOYCl60D/a0DjK4D/7ADg7EDhbEDm84D0eEDAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

And they been doing Noz Day for awhile now, don’t see why you complain about it now…

1 Like

how is it misleading ? all you have to do is put the card in your deck i have no idea how anyone could find that misleading

3 Likes

I played twelve matches with Noz in my deck and received no credit whatsoever.
I finally gave up and re rolled the dumb thing.

Then how did I complete it by chucking it in my casual demon hunter deck today?

3 Likes

Completed it every month, nice easy 1500 xp!

Zero problems.

Blizz is happily ignoring the bug reports on daily quests not counting after patch 21.4 …i…

I played three matches replacing one Fire Elemental with Nozdorumu the Eternal in a shaman deck and got credit for it no worries.

So I have to ask… are you using the correct Nozdormu?

I know many here might not like the man but its getting ridiculous…
The quest is indeed bugged we can defend the devs on many things but not this ,they dropped the ball here end of story.

" Updated with October 15, 2021 decks. Note: Quests appear to be bugged right now and Casual doesn’t give them any progress. So you need to finish this (or any other) Quest in ranked. Update: Apparently, casual Duels also works if you prefer that."

1 Like