The lower ranks are infested

40% of the matches i play against are mage and priest. those two hero’s INFEST the lower ranks. both of which just happen to be the perfect counter to my deck.

everything else i have a fighting chance. can even be fun to lose against. can we get a little deck diversity here?

1 Like

is it important? you don’t stay at these ranks for long, it takes what 5 or 6 games from bronze to gold

sure it matters. new players get pinned in silver and dont have the resources to craft new cards.

i thought new players get a free t1 deck, was it in a dream?

1 Like

yeah good enough to get out of bronze. in same cases not good enough to climb the ladder

you are not good enough, not the deck

4 Likes

Yes.
You should definitely play a different deck.

Try murloc paladin - it’s simple and fast to play.

For the free deck, the rogue deck is theoretically legend capable. Some classes’ decks may be harder to pilot past high plat/diamond, and adding in a few upgrades will help, but it is not just a “stuck in Silver” deck. That is on the player to learn and gain knowledge about the game. Perhaps we could offer help on how to get this knowledge?

You really appear to have an issue with Murloc Pally. Yeah, it’s decent now and all, but the impression I get from your posts is that you cant beat it tbh.

I have been sitting between platinum 10 - 9 for a few days. Today the Priests + Mages were more than 50%, but fell off shortly before I quit for the night. Thankfully I was testing throw-away decks, so those stats are not against the decks that I am seriously working on. Like you, I have never seen it this congested with either of these classes. Both give DH a lot of trouble, and July appears to be shaping up as the anti DH month. It is as if all the pent up anger is being unleashed now that DH has been weakened. The wolves come.

Try to be flexible. I know that it is extra difficult for those on lower rungs.

No harm being in lower ranks while you learn the game and accumulate resources to build more decks.

If you complete all the apprentice ranks you get 9 to 10 stars at Bronze + free deck. For new players budget DH is possible to play with 60% win rate until dia 5 anyway /shrug

New players get a free deck. As mentioned, the Rogue one is good. The mage one is decent as well with some upgrades. :stuck_out_tongue: DH doesn’t even have many cards and like half of them are free so making a DH deck is cheap. If you actually climbed all the way from rank 50 to Bronze 10, you would have tons of gold, packs, cards, etc. to craft a decent deck or two.

A GOOD player in Silver would have like 75% win rate against an average deck. If there was a deck that countered them, they should still do at least 45% against it. Climbing wouldn’t be hard in the least. If you’re struggling in Silver it is a problem with YOU…not “well I’m against priests and mages all the time bluh bluh bluh”. Priests and mages aren’t even that good right now. And I’m sure there’s a card or two you could tech in to help your odds against them, if you were smart enough to do so.

You should have come here asking for help to beat priest/mage, help to build a deck, etc. instead of complaining. Whining gets you nowhere.

2 Likes

The point is that it is a really simple deck to play and he’s really simple… figures it would be a match.

60% of you matches are fine, i don’t see the problem; from what you said it doesn’t seem that bad, even if facing 2-3 priest in a row is very annoying and i can understand…

I do my climb back up to diamond with complete memes, so maybe you can improve your deck a little. Post your list and maybe we can help you out.

I got to diamond 9 playing this deck:

'ULTRAKILL!"

2x backstab
2x blazing battlemage
2x southsea deckhand
2x spymistres
Ashtongue slayer
2x faerie dragon
2x cold blood
2x eviscerate
2x skyvateer
2x greyheart sage
Akama
2x burrowing scorpid
2x evasive feywing
2x big 'ol whelp
Faceless manipulator
2x candle breath
Flik Skyshiv

Cool and simple. You play stuff and draw cards and if needed play the 20 dmg combo.

Edit: for clarity, its my own deck and not very good. But has some surprise value, and the combo is fun. Went 18-25, so not a positive winrate but good enough to climb fast.

1 Like