The losers: those who taunt with emotes

I would like to point out that I automatically silence everyone, the rare times that I don’t I understand that everyone has this habit of knowing if they are winning and using emotes to taunt, as far as I’m concerned these emotes are just another tool for frustration and provocation that blizzard in a sadistic way does not want to remove, they do not amuse anyone, such as the explosion of the final pg that serves nothing but to increase your psychological frustration, dear friends you must understand that blizzard has teams of psychologists who intervene in the games and it would be interesting understand what their primary goal is or why entertaining isn’t exactly that

3 Likes

My thanks.

2 Likes

“Your soul shall suffer!”

5 Likes

bahahaha, you think your words are big.

I’m confused by this exchange. What word(s) are you referring to? I know that there are people in this forum who are unable to read, write and speak proper English, and it’s a shame considering it is predominantly Americas first and only language. It’s even more of a shame that there are people on this forum (and all over the world) who are from non English speaking countries and speak, read and write it better than some who are raised speaking only English.

I’m sorry that you are struggling with his words but this seems to be more of an educational issue than anything.

Why are you taunted by something as insignificant as an emote?

2 Likes

The light shall burn you.

2 Likes

Sounds like a job for an auto squelch toggle!

Too bad the devs would rather lie about implementing it, the mods would rather lock threads about reminding the devs about that promise than addressing the pro company goon squad violating coc than actually address their rampant and repeated violations of coc.

Stay classy mods, team 5, actiblizz, and microsoft!

1 Like

woo… No, wait…WOOOOW

I prefer the emotes to the random friend requests from super salty losers. As soon as I accept their request, presumably for a rematch, I get a poorly worded explanation of how I am a degenerate person who has intimate relations with my mother. These responses fill me with glee, but I would rather have a rematch. SPEEEECTACULAR!

“Holy light” -Arthas

1 Like