The game is dead, just shut it down now

All willpower to play the game is gone because it has never been more clear how much contempt Blizzard and the game’s developers have for the players. I stopped playing long ago because I realized it years ago, I just pop in once in a while to laugh at people that think this game or the people making it need to be taken seriously at all anymore. It’s all a joke. That’s why even the devs started jumping ship years ago. Just throw in the towel already. Please. It’s embarrassing.

7 Likes

On behalf of blizzard, I say “screw you, pay me”

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out who’s the audience for this post. Clearly not the devs, since they never check the forums. Can’t be the mods either, since those are all bots I’m pretty sure.

Kerfluffle, maybe? But if you’re trying to get the CM to quit, why not just wait until the next time Blizzard needs to sack a few hundred people for the sake of boasting profit margins? They’ll be gone right quick then.

It’s not dead though

Do you have any actual evidence the game is dead?

I just gave Twitch a quick look and Hearthstone has 6x as many viewers as Arena (the next most popular card game on there)

1 Like

It’s for people who are holding out hope for the game to get better when it’s clear that it never will. The game continues to circle the drain. Every change makes it worse, then they “apologize” to the mob and throw them a few scraps to shut them up, then the game continues in a state that is still worse than it was previously. And the players continue like zombies.

The game isn’t enjoyable anymore. At all. It’s not fun to play. It’s more grindy than ever. And everyone playing is miserable. It will never be fun again. Please just leave, play something else, and let the game die. That’s what it deserves.

You love your pet, but when the pet gets sick and old and it’s time to put the pet down you owe it to that pet to let it go painlessly. Let the game go.

2 Likes

and i played dead games before in steam
they had
20 min queues >_<

1 Like

I mean, I’m still having fun with it. But anyone who thinks the game isn’t enjoyable anymore and will never be fun again should definitely leave and play something else, I agree.

1 Like

I made this thread for people like you

5 Likes

Yet here you are…

3 Likes

I already explained why I am here.

So you acknowledge the game is ruined, but just want people to stay quiet about it? You’re part of the reason this game will never get better. You’d have to be psychologically ill to think anyone should continue playing this game and pretend anything will change after the last 6 years of the terrible treatment of players and the attitudes of the devs.

1 Like

First off can’t shut it down if it keep pulling money you know how blizzard is they Milk something till it dry

also people like me call out all this problems years in advanced and everyone just ignored us say Balance is perfect because flawed WR% and then when people talk about money need to be spend for Rank play everyone ignored those as well

thing is all this could of been avoided if people instead troll people talking about things like class Nerfs so there can be fun if people talk how to nerf a clearly class that isn’t balance or Instead insulting someone for not hathing tire 1 deck for rank play talk about what could been done to help Rank player base

(side note: cover Rank problem by say easy fix make so you loose stars at gold and loose rank at diamon instead silver+)

in end all this could of been avoid if everyone lison and talk stuff out beside get salty over things that need be talked