The game closes spontaneously

The game closes spontaneously since the update of October 8, is becoming more frequent and it becomes impossible to enjoy the game. I have already reinstalled several times and it does not work, I appreciate the prompt solution of this problem, thanks.

2 Likes

Hey Tendrazul,

Iā€™m not seeing any crash reports on our side. Is this happening on a mobile device or a computer?

I have been having similar issue with both my pc and phone when playing single player content that I am suddenly exited completely.

Game consistently crash when building deck.
IOS 12 & 13 on Iphone 7+ and latest IPad.

Same issues here. Windows and android client. Why donā€™t more people complain?
Hey Blizzard, get those patches on already!

1 Like

Android app have issue that crashes game every time without bug report, lot of People have that problem on the android

Hello Zenlaka,

I have been experiencing the same issue with my iPad Air 2 (current IOS). The game closures progressively became more and more frequent over the past several days (to week) to the point now that I cannot even get into the game (i.e. I click on the game icon, it tries to get into the game, flickers and kicks me out back to my homepage). I have tried deleting and reloading the game, but it had no effect.

1 Like

Game freezes if i minimize the windows sometimes. Have to quit game and joins me back. Happens way too often now

Dude what u expect from Blizzard? just another day ruined by the game I use to chill a bit playing it when Iā€™m not homeā€¦ imagine a month with this damn freezing!!! they can role back to the previous version but ofc this solution need to much iq to get it done for a company like Blizzardā€¦ game uninstalled successfuly until maybe the sea will dry from water and blizzard still didnā€™t fix this problemā€¦

1 Like