The Flame of the Class heart

From the moment you lay eyes upon the Hearthstone box , and grab it to only be suck into it. You appear in a Dark empty world, with nothing but a flickering blue flames around you, all 9 of the flames give a Warmth you desire, but as you move closer to one, the others start to fade, so you step back to see the fading flames full again.

With this knowledge you know you can only choose one path of flame , which do you choose? What flame burns the warmth you desire. With that those Hero’s of that class become you only friends in this bleak empty world, so choose wisely for if they were all you have to spend time with till the end of your days, who would you pick, and why?

What is a class you’ll never get tired of seeing, talking to, and interacting with.

I would choose druid, Malfy is a smart and understanding person who would teach me about the dream. Lunara would make a nice bed, and will help keep me uplifted when I feel lonely, and Elise seems like someone who can just talk with and tell each other stories of your life before becoming there.

TL;DR-
Who do you choose if you were trap in a bleak world and the class flame was standing upon you to spend maybe rest of your days?

2 Likes

A dark figure grins at a corner, just inches away from the flames and visible light, whenever a stranger got engulfed with the magical flame.

:sunny::sunny::sunny: BAM!!!

Suddenly there was a bright light… a group of bright figures emerged from the blinding portal…

" Come back… Come back, stranger. The flames are poor masters, but great slaves "

" Let not the flames enslave you. Be the master and choose whichever slaves you want instead. "

" We, the keeper of the Light shall show you… "

So this sound like Paladin or Priest stuff… Naru or the other holy thing. TBh i’m surprise no Naru are in pally yet.

Just semi nonsensical stuffs that comes to mind :smile:
I always enjoy writers/posters with a story to tell.
Hope you don;t mind my intrusion.

Clearly this is a play on words to see whats your Fav. Class if you just had to choose one with the Heros in general if you were to sit down and play with them only, over and over. - Although… if someone say Sir Annoy-O, we know they like allot of noise in their life.

1 Like

YUP! likewise, there will always be a group of players that will be unable to only settle for one class, and some that would find a connection with some class more than another.

I grew up in the country so I don’t mind Animals and etc, and one my 1st D&D character was a Druid - plus Warcraft games of Druid always been my fav faction to play since you can play with the Elves and had moving Tree homes. So Druid just like that for me, and Malfy, and Elise are great talkers and respective, while Lunara is like a Bubbly horse, and I use to have a Horse that had personality, she would steal your can of Soda if you didn’t watch her.

So Cool!
An immediate imaginary image of someone riding the horse, across the endless plain, with his/her hairs in the wind… :horse_racing:

Got a song for you then in that case

1 Like

I love this sort of thing. It feels like an adventure! Hopefully we get something like it in game one day for an expansion.

I think for me it’s Shaman.

The four elements are the cornerstones of everything in our world. I’m probably nearing that flame more so for what the class is for and not so much the Hearthstone heroes.

I’m actually stuck deciding who my favorite hero is out of all of them actually. I recently added the shop ones to my account and I love Magni’s ‘Wow’ - “By my beard!”.

Are you sure it is not “Buy my Beard!” ?

1 Like

Lol! Very good!

(Probably is :stuck_out_tongue: )

Stuck between the Shaman’s Flame with Thrall in meditation, And Morgle looks at you from Afar waving, as if a Looming Tower above them both lays King Rastakhan on top of a Throne looking down smiling, and abit higher of him has The Thunder King.

But as if A Warcry from a other Flame burns in a rippling manner Garrosh Looks at you in Disgust. While Magni smiles with the Dwarven mountains behind Garrosh, with him stroking his beard as he is expecting you to know what you choose

1 Like

If you don’t already, you really should consider writing and putting out a potential book. You’re really good at it.

I’ll stick to being in a D&D group and voice acting, but cheers, hah.

1 Like