The Final Lesson achievemtnt doesn't seem to work

Just finished the 8 matches with Rokara. It still says I haven’t and I don’t have the achievement despite getting the pack.

Is it a bug or do you have to do the whole thing twice?

11 Likes

Same.

And honestly, not surprised at all.

1 Like

I can confirm the same problem.
Finished it, got my pack - but the Achievement shows 0 complete. When I go to the Solo Adventures menu, it has a red 9 indicating I have 9 things to do (even though there are only 8 levels). But, it shows me with the crown of completion on the left…

3 Likes

I’m also seeing this issue on my end.

I completed all 8 levels, unlocked the card pack and Rokara has the crown above her portrait but when checking the achievements The Final Lesson achievement appears un-earned.

I also have the “red 9” notification that @Wolfgang mentioned when I open up the Solo Adventures menu.

1 Like

Same here… I hope it will be given with an update, I don’t want to do the aventure again :confused:

1 Like

Typical Blizzard. Always so eager to put out their “value packs / buy these products NOW!” but pay no mind to little details. Mistakes like this got old years ago and the only thing they are consistent with is making the same mistake over and over. Like when they forgot to add the achievement for a newly released hero in Book of Heroes 2 months ago. Ridiculous.

1 Like

Same here…completed, have the crown, but achievement not completed.

1 Like

Yup, same for me also done the thing, got the pack, no achievement. In addition to this during the final battle the game kept freezing and disconnecting.

I can confirm the same problem.

I’ve completed the Rokara campaign twice now and have experienced the same bug as well.

1 Like

I experienced this “bug” with every Book-Solo-Adventure. Usually I just had to wait 1 day to paly and complete the Adventure and you (or at least I) would get the achievement progress. This one… no such luck :slight_smile: . I hope that this time we will actually get the achievement without having to complete it once more - though it was a enjoyable experience so :+1: for that Blizz

Went through her entire story, got a set of cards and a crown over her character.
The achievement was not credited, I decided to re-pass, but after the first boss, I checked the progress and it still does not accrue.

This is happening to me as well. It does not appear to be listed in the bug fixes for the 4/13/21 patch either…

1 Like

Got the same issue, plus the Book of Heroes issues. I read somewhere their solution was “do it again”. My response is “if humans can fly a helicopter on Mars you can back date the achievement”.

Same problem!
Still waiting for a fix. Blizzard fix it pls )

Same problem here very sadge.

I have the same issue have now done it three times and not received the achievement.

The bug was fixed today. You have to go back and beat it over again now to get credit.

-Valas

Yes it now works fine.

That bug fix is a cheap shot. It is not difficult to both fix the bug and also have the game scan your progress and retroactively award the achievement . Players should not have to beat it a second time.