The expansion is officially out‼️

Post your results from the free legendary and golden legendary here:

Free legendary - lord barov
Golden legendary - lorekeeper polkelt

1 Like

Free one - Acehunter Kreen
Login - a golden Kelthuzad!

Guys,
did s/th change with the by packs with gold mechanic? I can’t change the 100 G price to a higher value, and bying 50+ packs in single action is a bit - unreasonable…

1 Like

Hmm, on my Kindle I double tap the 100 gold and it pops up a screen where I can add up to 50 packs. Which is the same as it has always been.

Free Lego was Mozaki
Free Golden was Archwitch willow

2 Likes

That’s what I remember - but on my PC it just registers the first click and forks over one pack.

Bummer

Same game on my iPad.

Darn it.

In PC, you have to click the gold option on the side (where all the possible bundle prices are listed), not the “BUY” button. If that makes sense.

3 Likes

palm-> forehead

color me stupid…and thank you!

2 Likes

If it helps, I made the exact same mistake.

1 Like

Free - Kel-thu-freekin-zad
Golden - Instructor Fireheart

got free barov

From packs got Illucia. Fml.

Free - Turalyon
First ten packs - Jandice Barov
I always get the worst legendaries…

Why, she is going to be good, in almost all priest decks.

“Stay back for extra lessons, both of you!!”
by order of headmaster KT

1 Like

I got Ace Hunter Kreen.
On a separate note, from my first 5 packs, I got Soulciologist Malicia.

Free Illucia
Golden Polkeit

Not bad, if Illucia gets the nerf bat that’s free 1600 dust, will probably use polkeit in my wild combo decks, maybe bring back shirvallah paladin otk :thinking:

Illucia is broken atm see my post, crazy interaction.

Can you plz post your replay.

How do I post a hs replay? It works 100% of the time when you play mindrender illucia- oponents hero card, it will show the animation of switching cards back to the other deck but you will still have the opponent’s cards. Furthermore highlander card effects are still intact.

Click on the game you played in the tracker on the right, then it pops up in your browser, copy the link and then use this Preformatted text.

2 Likes

free ace hunter kreen

golden high abbeth (priest/paladin, exact names elude me) from bundle

packs i got golden star student stelina, jandice barov and speaker girda

I DE every priest card I have ever received. I despise the class and want it removed from the game.

2 Likes