The Dalaran Heist - Bugged Menu

I have the same problem, normal mode dalaran heist, empty hero portrait, play button does nothing.

Iā€™ve got a similar problem, but I think I know whatā€™s going on.

The screen between games for me is bugged, showing and rotating between only 2 bosses and showing the default deck with 1 level of upgrades that I chose earlier in the week.

The run seems to function almost as normal beyond this, cards get added to my deck from random buckets between game but I can never see what they are until I draw them, however, no treasures are ever added.

Conceding a run puts me back to the first boss with default mage deck and Hero Power. I can tell as the deck has no extra cards and the boss is 10 HP.

The only screen I see between fights though is the one showing Iā€™m about to fight 1 of 2 bosses. Even if the actual fight is a different boss, I donā€™t see which one until the fight starts.

One other anomaly is the bartender Bob tavern starts as a normal fight with Mulligan, then discarding the cards. However he also has the 0/3 killable treasure pile from wing 1 of Dalaran.

Bug started after frequent disconnects on data over mobile.

1 Like

Same with the 1/8 no hero bug. Stuck in "play" screen (Dalaran)

Still stuck since day one of Heist. The bug, as described above is not that I canā€™t START a run, itā€™s that Iā€™m stuck at one win, the play button does nothing and the hero portrait is missing.

Very disappointed, but the good news is Iā€™ve stopped playing Hearthstone for now.

1 Like

Currently experiencing this issue myself, post fix

Iā€™m still having this issue on Android

3rd wing is out. really wish i could play it.

2 Likes

Same issue on android. Did a full reinstall 1st day of release to try and fix. Did another yesterday after I read some were fixed to no avail.

Still experiencing this problem. My game has updated on android, Iā€™ve had the nerfs and been told chapter 3 is available but my game is stuck on the character screen where all I can do is press play and nothing happensā€¦ All other adventures and game modes work as normal

4 Likes

Just happened to me.

Been waiting for wing 3 all week. Just as I press the play button in a previous run (as there is no ā€˜forfeit runā€™ button) so I could try wing 3 aaaand I get this bug.

Would a ā€˜forfeit runā€™ button mean people could avoid the bug by starting a fresh one?
Anyway, just a suggestion, I donā€™t know how hard that would be to implement.

I have the same bug still and can not play the new chapter, that I have paid for, since I can not start or end the current run.

I thought they will fix after the thrid wing is out. Yet its still bugged.

Its pretty clear that its some sort of a corrupt save and if ā€œretireā€ button is implemented it would be the simplest solution and I hope they bring it soon. Sucks that we canā€™t enjoy the content we purchased.

2 Likes

I have the same bug. Had it all week :frowning:

Currently also experiencing this bug. Lots of people frustrated that we canā€™t play wing 3 after waiting all week.

Same problem here. Play button can be clicked once but then freezes and nothing happens. I can still view the deck and the hero power of the first boss but my hero portrait is bugged and doesnā€™t show the hero itself only the hero power. So sad that i canā€™t play over the weekend was really waiting for wing 3.

Still have this bug, if it persist any longer, I could just as well have farmed the Gold instead of buying it to play it as soon as possible! People that purchased this for the $20 better get some compensation. This is ridiculous.

(Link to get it in my original)

When I click on the Heroic Heist it takes me directly to an in progress run and I have similar issue.

I have no hero portrait BUT I have a shaman hero power and deck but at the bottom of the screen it says ā€œBosses defeated as Hunter 3ā€. So the game thinks Iā€™m a SHAMAN and a HUNTER at the same time.

When I click on the play button nothing happens. It doensā€™t crash and I can click leave to go back to the main solo adventures menu.

Iā€™m still faced with this bug despite the update to fix it. Iā€™ve been stuck 1/8 on the first chapter for over a week. I can still play in heroic mode but the normal campaign I am unable to play no matter what I try.

Iā€™m still stuck with this freaking bug,PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!