The Bg perks and a systemic problem of greed

I am curious why the BG perks is still the same price today as it was the day it was released. Well the answer is systemic greed. There is no reason that a person that buys the bg token today shouldn’t still be subjected to giving up 25 packs as they did the day this expansion was released.

When I order a month of wow and pay my 15 dollars I am guaranteed to get 30 days of play time or in HOTS if I have a piece of the bundle the bundle prorates to cost less. The only reason is to hope to get some poor sucker to buy it with a week left at full price and only receive 1/12th of the benefit of someone that bought it on day 1.

I love battleground and want to see it be more inclusive to the people that still play HS and not a cash cow with in a cash cow like it is now. Lets make a change and prorate the price of BG perks based on how long the expansion has been out. Cuz at the moment it feels worse and worse to purchase it everyday its out and I think the way it is now it will leave a bad taste in peoples mouths and push them away.