The award ribbon needs to be redesigned!

The award ribbon needs to be redesigned!

Hello everyone, my dear friends!
Straight to the point.

1. There are no complaints about the awards ribbon itself. Nicely done.
  2. Blizzard has reworked the starting version of Hearthstone and now, when you start playing Hearthstone, then:
  • you get three decks;
  • a large number of base and starting maps;
  • you can assemble a fourth deck without any problems;
  • from the start you get four decks of different classes.
  1. Blizzard chose the right path and leveled the cost of the cards. Now the cards cost nothing and perform their main function. Cards are an important tool for deck building.
  2. Now the main thing about the awards ribbon!
    Rewards do not correspond to the time spent by the player. For 1500 experience you get 50 gold coins.
  3. According to my estimates, each unit of the reward ribbon should bring the player from 300 to 500 coins for 1500 experience, or the reward system itself should be fundamentally redesigned.
  4. In the rewards tape itself, it is not necessary to receive 300-500 gold coins for 1500 experience, since cards now cost nothing, packs of cards with 1 legendary card should be included in the prize system of the rewards tape.
  5. Everyone watched the series “The Witcher” and played a card game, where is “Geralt”?
  6. A special experiment was carried out, if you play Witcher cards without straining, how many barrels do you get in 1 day?
  7. Over 10 days of continuous play, I got 50 barrels and about 25 more barrels from the Witcher stories, that is, 75 barrels of 5 cards each in 10 days.
  8. Perhaps something similar should be added to Hearthstone. Hero Stories, where you will move along the Hearthstone hero stories map. Complete quests and receive rewards:
  • dust;
  • gold;
  • cards;
  • legendary cards.
  1. All this was done in The Witcher cards to attract more players who can collect the collection themselves and get lucky:
  • award ribbon;
  • daily rewards;
  • luck with the stories of The Witcher.
  1. In 10 days, 78 barrels with Witcher cards, 5 cards each. You can get 7 barrels approximately per day.
  2. A similar system should be introduced into Hearthstone so that players can build the decks they need without any problems.
  3. Why create new accounts to create new decks?
  4. In Hearthstone, it is easier to rework the reward system and then everyone will feel comfortable and comfortable playing Hearthstone.
  5. My dears, what do you think about this? Your opinion?

Thanks to all!!!