The Anointed Blades - Level 21 - Heroic level 27

Cant do the last battle; when you select your action, the game doesnt save them and put “…” instead. Then the game freeze and you can’t continue. DONT close the game or you’ll get stuck in “you’ve been reconnected to your game” in the main menu for a few hours, making it impossible to play any game at all
if you concede the battle, nothing will seem to happen, but then if you leave the game after conceding, you’ll get your loss reward and be able to play (just dont do this boss again for now i guess…)

/edit: happened to me at 00:00am and 11:45am 1st december

hey man just happened to me as well. went into heroic blades and the game has frozen for me as well

I got stuck on normal mode. Alt+f4’d out of it and had to log out of the game for 30 minutes to get it to come back and not be stuck and reconnecting to game. Ran through a 2nd time and got stuck there again. This time I conceded, and then exited game. I was able to get some rewards, and play again right away, but can’t seem to get past this fight. Is it completely broken?

Yup exact same thing happening to me :confused:

• (Added 12/1) Loading into the final boss on the Level 21 Regular Felwood Mercenaries Bounty (“The Anointed Blades”) causes the game to get stuck while waiting for the fight to load and then remain stuck until the run times out and ends automatically. The team is investigating the issue and possible solutions for it.

Is in blue known issues thread

yea, it wasnt when i posted the thread tho

No worries Garm. I just happened to notice it myself :slight_smile:

Also throwing my hat into the ring on this one. I thought it had something to do with using Varian Wryn’s 2-Speed ability. Was anyone else using Varian at the time?