Thanks for 11K dust!

I somehow managed to have 3 demon seeds, one of which was golden. An extra golden Command the elements, and a bunch of rods and brutes.

I haven’t dusted Illucia yet, but am contemplating it. It would be the second time I’ve dusted her, so I doubt I will. Who knows, maybe we’ll get lucky and she’ll be buffed at some point. She still has potential to be fun, just not as a 3-mana 1/3.

4 Likes

Just dust Illucia. If she gets buffed, you can craft her again at no loss.

2 Likes

True, but I tend to craft a bunch of random stuff for Wild. If I dust her now and she gets buffed I’ll end up having to dust other things later. That said, I’ve got other extras so it wouldn’t hurt much.

Done! :slight_smile:

Jeez talk about a ultra whale. Doesn’t getting dupes of legendaries mean someone already got at least 1 of every legendary copy and then went on and kept on opening packs, much less 3 more after already having every legend?

1 Like

Wow, talk about luck.

I went from 4.5k to 10k myself.

Yeah, that’s what I did with the shaman quest. I don’t hate it or anything…but I don’t really play it that much.

I somehow managed to have none, so I missed all the warlock funs.

I bought both pre-orders and spent all of my day-1 gold on packs. Some also came from the rewards track along the way. That won’t happen again unless the meta changes actually work and I can play the decks I really like without being waffle stomped for it.

Day 2 I started saving for the mini set and next expansion.

:frowning:

Just to be clear, there’s no such thing as “triplicate protection.” Having 3 Demon Seeds doesn’t mean I have 2 of every other legendary. I don’t have many duplicates left and a bunch of those are because of the diamond copies on the tavern pass.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with spending your money on a CCG you enjoy. Good for you, Ging’.

1 Like

Yep! Hopefully I’ll keep enjoying it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What have you been playing? I forget. Shadow Priest?

I went to the dark side and played quest warlock (matron version) for a bit. I’d been enjoying quest priest before that but wanted to see how far I could press. I haven’t had a ton of time and didn’t play at all yesterday outside of dailies so didn’t get far at all.

Do you use Discord at all? Mallenroh and I have been chatting lately. It feels like it enhances the experience. Great guy, by the way. We’ll probably be on it later.

duplicate protection: exists
Ginger: I am about to end its whole career

1 Like

I do. Not much, but I’m on it.