Thank you for fixing Hysteria so fast!

Right now I just want to say THANK YOU Blizzard.

I love Wild, but it has been unplayable lately.
This nerf should make it enjoyable again, and it was done really quickly.

Thank you thank you thank you! :smiley:
Shaide

9 Likes

they were warned every day about this interaction the moment that card was teased, on reddit,twitter and youtube.
and this shouldve been fixed the same day, not 4 days later

6 Likes

Very bitter, I see :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll be more content if you accept that blizzard is run by and employs fallible humans who will continue to make mistakes, without letting a few days of suboptimal gameplay throw you into a childish fit of “shoulda done this shoulda done that” after the fact.

4 Likes

used to being abused I see
I dunno I havent been playing blizzard games much than the past couple months so I’m new to the whole absolutely terrible customer service and care ordeal they have. but hey good for you guys.
lol

3 Likes

I’d understand this excuse over the occasional slip up.

When it’s the thousandth time they’ve added yet another mistake/controversy/poor quality/bug/disregard of the players and they’re churning them out almost weekly, yet you still have players defending it, that’s simple abusive relationship syndrome.

5 Likes

Not fixed yet… people are still playing the deck.

1 Like

The fix is slated for today, around the time they reset Tavern etc, I guess - meaning in the 18:00 CET / 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time ballpark, give or take a strike or three.

P.S. And yes, iOS / Android users will probably have to wait a bit more 'cause approval formalities by their app store.

1 Like

Patch is live now for me (on PC).

Good luck, mobile users. :wink:

how do they even release somthing like this in the metas for several days/weeks, they should nerf this after 1 day…for a multi-billion dollar company I find this quite weird, and imbalanced.

1 Like

i agree this is bull , this should’nt be possible to happen. This is why Im withdrawing from playing competitively I was rank 2 Diamond and then I face this garbage like several times. Its not worth the stretch for me anymore and certainly no fun.

1 Like

The patch went live, and I have actually been enjoying Wild again!
So much fun, I really had a blast!

I criticize Blizzard enough, its good to be able to compliment them when they do something right. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s still unplayable as you still die to secret mage and all of the aggro decks on turns sooner than the tiller combo with less ways to actually “tech” against those.

Still unplayable?

Sure, if you consider meta-warping unplayable.

2 Likes

I would like to put my thanks down here as well
read it Blizzard

It’s perfectly playable. You should just play Standard since you dislike Wild so much.
You have complained about Secret Mage all over these boards.
Let’s consider some of the other Wild classes and compare, shall We?
Rogue can kill you on turn four or five. Pretty OP
So can DH. Pretty broken.
Darkglare Warlock, same thing.
Pirate Warrior, same thing.
You are singling out one class and saying it’s broken, but the fact is that all classes are OP in Wild because all of the cards are allowed.
As they should be.
There will always be a “best class” and that will change as new cards are printed, thus creating new OP combinations.
There is no balance to Wild nor should there ever be.
Standard already exists for players who want to nerf every single thing they lose to.

“Blizzard” is not a single person. To agree on a nerf or how to deal with a balance problem probably involves many individuals who all have other things to work on, meetings to attend, cards to design, events to plan, etc, etc. Someone has to propose that they meet about a certain issue, then they have to set a time. Then they meet and discuss, collect data, etc, propose solutions and go through a legitimate process to decide how to deal with the situation.

It can be difficult, for example, to get your boss’s attention about a problem. Even if you know it’s a problem, maybe your boss gave you other work and strictly told you to get it done by a certain time. The boss won’t appreciate if you bring up something other than what you were asked to do.

Organizations are funny and sometimes it’s difficult to get things done (get approvals, etc).

Just had an epiphany when I had a player auto concede failing the tiller combo right now: People who flocked to Tiller were the players who couldn’t cut it playing aggro and hence this guy who somehow thought he could hysteria my minion(greetings fellow humans) would let him pull it off after playing shrinkmeister.

So you found someone who was winning that was beneath you brain power-wise and aren’t happy with them winning. Sounds pretty much like the normal game.

Edit: he got a tick of emp to reduce costs(only actually applies to the warlock hysteria combo now).

Changing Hysteria mid-season is like saying “hey, you guys found the keys to success so we’re going to change the locks”. I played Hearthstone because I thought it was a legitimate competition - an actual ‘e-sport’. I have almost entirely played priest and have suffered extremely for it; although I admit that I liked it because it is/was tough to play. There was one other season where we gained the ability to stand toe-to-toe with other classes and you nerfed us back then too (mid season if I remember correctly). In this light - Hearthstone cannot possibly be an E-sport - because the word ‘sport’ implies ‘sportsmanship’ and changing the game mid-season to cater to the most whiny is definitely not sportsman-like. You really should have waited until the end of the season then we wouldn’t have had an issue with it. The fact that you offer dust is actually an insult - most of us bought packs to get the good cards to build the good decks so we can win. You just proved to us that it isn’t what Hearthstone is all about; it doesn’t matter how good you get or what cards you pull or how many packs you buy - if you happen to find the keys to success Blizzard will change the locks.