[Main Thread] Cannot login/claim Tavern Pass lvl 100 reward

Same here both on PC and freshly installed iPhone OS version. Not sure what is going on. Hope it gets fixed soon before the next season…

Same issue for me everything is frozen and it stays like that even if I uninstall and reinstall the app ( IPad Pro )

I have this issue as well. Hopefully it will get patched soon.

Same issue, 104 now been trying to pick every time i log on for a week, won’t work.

Same problem after restarting app and device then reinstalling the app altogether, to no avail.

we need a long wait i think , Patch 25.0 is the new release next month

3 Likes

When I click claim on any of the new hero skin since I reached level 100, nothing happens, and it doesn’t work. Is there anything I’m doing wrong?

Thanks !

6 Likes

I have the same problem

Any updates on this, i havent been able to claim one either

I have the same problem :frowning:

Completed the pass 2 weeks ago, still can’t choose the hero skin, great to see all the new cards but new expansion is almost here and a lot of us can’t claim something that is going to disappear with the new Battle pass.

Same problem here!!!

Same here. Kinda want that skin

Same issue here :cowboy_hat_face: please resolve as I would like to play hearthstone after a year hiatus

1 Like

I have the same issue, would be fine if it can be fixed.

Same issue, first time ever buying a pass.

2 Likes

Same here, reached lvl 100, claimed the free 3 skins but cannot claim my hero skin.

Same issue here, hope it gets fixed before the next season

I tried several times to claim “Garrosh of Might” but couldn’t. Could you help me with that?

Same issue here. PC and Mobile. I am getting the gold and levelling still, but cannot claim any of the 5 remaining hero skins per the level 100 reward.