Taunts need to go!

There is nothing wrong with taunt, it’s a defense mechanism to avoid your hero from taking damage or getting killed. It’s annoying as heck to remove taunts but hey, it’s part of game mechanics. MTG has walls that also work the same way.

Take a chill pill bruh.

Sorry but your all wrong. Taunt dose need to change.
Taunt change = must attack taunt minions before attacking a hero.

The following rule should be introduced to improve hearthstone!

1. When you’re hero is attacked, you can defend with you’re minions in play to reduce the damage dealt.

2. leftover mana crystals can be used to cast spells during your opponents turn.
    if a minion plans to attack your hero.

It’s not a major change but it’s enough to make this game more competitive. while adding more strategy to it’s much needed game style.

Hearthstone is not Magic. If you want that mechanic, go play Magic. It’s never going to be implemented here.

By the way, it doesn’t do much to stop aggro. Rakdos can still kill you on turn 4.

1 Like

Ok then Loco so when MTGA becomes a mobile game, Most people will be jumping ship then?

Only the people who hate the way HS works. Which seems to be only you. Most of the rest of us will probably play both, I already do.

When MTGA comes out of Beta.:joy::joy::joy:
Good one.

no. Taunt is beauty, taunt is grace. Taunt prevents Rexxar from going face.

2 Likes

LOL! Nope. There are some taunts that are well positioned to be used defensively, but for the most part, taunts protect another minion on board.

Just replace your Spellbreaker with that guy with battlecry “Silence an enemy minion with Taunt” and laugh at them, you will be so evil.

Give all minions taunt baseline and create a new type of card that is low statted that ignores taunt and doesn’t have taunt.

People suggested this back in closed beta

Flashback to the Curator fight.

or every game againts hunter lol

I play hunter myself, lol. I do have to admit, I’ve got to trade every so often.