Taunts need to go!

Too be unble to defend your self during an opponents turn is crazy this mechanic makes charge and magnetic broken.

On top of that, when a players buffs their minions with 2x savage war by turn 6, some thing that RNG Token Druid loves doing by turn 6 with 20 cards still their deck to end the game quickly is just a joke.

Hearthstone needs to remove taunt from the game and come to terms that the taunt mechanic dose not work and infact destroys the competitive side of the game because RNG and cheese is to frequently a reoccurring theme for hearthstone.

Please redeign you attack/defending phase, while changing the taunt mechanic.

Calm down, take a deep breath.

Taunt is fine.

Better than that, taunt is good and healthy since it encourages minion combat. It has lots of options for counter play including: minion trading, silence, removal spells, direct damage spells.

The fact that you also complained about token Druid, magnetic, and charge in the same post leads me to believe that you’re just salty and complaining about everything you’ve lost to recently.

9 Likes

My eyes are bleeding. When they say that the internet gives people the right to give their opinion when no one wants it. You don’t make any kind of logic.

Any suggestions?

Why haven’t you come up with any if you think taunt is such a bad mechanic?

1 Like

My mom needs to go. She beat me last night with one of my own decks. At least make it so moms have to make their own decks.

6 Likes

I’m sorry, but this is just a gitgud issue. I can attest that your mom is fine.

4 Likes

Without taunt, aggro would be the only kind of deck. Face hunter would rule the meta and all control decks will die. Taunt is healthy and without it, face damage would be the only kind of damage.

Taunt still isn’t a counter to agro. Health gain and removal is.

So, I am guessing you don’t want to trade your minions with me? You just want to go face and that is that, is that what you are trying to say here?

Guess what buddy, you are why taunt minions exist.

If you had your way, all games would be decided the moment your initial hand was drawn. Whoever started with the fastest hand wins.

And before you know it, you would here on the forums crying about how you never seem to have the faster hand, crying about how they need to bring taunts back.

LOL!!!

Removing taunts is obviously dumb, but based on the fact that he complains about charge, savage roar and magnetic, I think it’s safe to say that he’s complaining about taunt as an agro mechanic.

Yes. I agree 100%. Taunts are here to stay.

first time i ever played this game i laughed because i could not believe that there is no blocking. it was absolutely unreal to me that i can summon monsters to fight to the death for me but they stand there without blocking and watch me get punched in the face.
i decided if coding some defense is too hard for the pizza delivery guy aka brode then spending money was too hard for me. and i never did spend a penny on this trash.

2 Likes

“if the face plays taunt , me still go face”

1 Like

Op wants to use mtg rules for combat.

It will never happen.

Heartstone was designed not to require input from opponent during one’s turn, thus saving a lot of back and fro interaction and waiting time.

“Taunts don’t work against aggro, taunts need to be removed so nothing works against aggro”

Honestly if I was going by the title only, I’d think the OP is the one playing aggro, and facing taunts like Voidlord.

What if the face has taunt?

still go face ^^ always go face!

This is basically the only intelligent comment in this whole thread. Though some of these ***** have been rather funny, but very stupid at the same time lol.

Man… this title made me laugh… I’m not even going to try to read OP’s message.

Thanks for the laugh!

1 Like

This is not your home invader.