Super boring meta!

I just wanted to say this meta now is super boring … so the game is super boring …always the same combo decks all the time with 0 skill … Can’t wait for the new – patch ,cards ,adventure … just something new cos this is boooring game for me now i don’t even want to play …maybe some arena !

2 Likes

Yeah I have win 3 games with a b or c for 60 gold. I would love to let the game burn 3 games while I do something else but I also have cast 25 spells. So tossing out spells playing a druid 3 times.

2 for 2 vs Mage opponents.
Secrets early, gee what secrets? Flameward what shock. Turn 5 play the minion changes all your spells to cost 5. Tuen 6 play Flamestrike for 5 cost. Turn 8 plat the Tort gain a spell play Blizzard. Turn 9 play Astromancer. Turn 10 Zillax,

Same cards, same sequence same meta, you are correct very boring.

Next mage, all the same cards. Secret early, Tort Pilgrim on 8. Alexstraza on 9. Man Giants on 10 with Zephyrs…

If I didn’t have to play 25 spells I would just let the game burn on auto sequence because that’s what Hearthstone. Just a game on autopilot.

The last game I had to sit through for 3 games played 25 spells cast…
Quest Evolve Shaman, And we know how that goes. never without an evil totem by turn 3 to get those lackeys to have the battlecry done by turn 5 at the latest.

1 Like

Too many Shaman decks, the new expansion can’t come quick enough

Yep, I agree extremely boring. Waiting for the next expansion? Yes, things could change and be fun again…that’s what I thought for the previous expansions but we got more of the same. Because of this I have decided to stop buying all bundles/adventures in between expansion releases, do all my dailies and save gold for the next expansion. I will buy the cheapest expansion bundle only if I like the cards specially the mage ones. If not, I will just buy cards with my gold and play ranked if I can build a good deck, if not, go casual + now we have battlegrounds mode…