[Suggestion] New Card: The Innkeeper

I suggest the following card:
https://hearthcards.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/ca/fd/b3/5d/cafdb35d.png

This card is Harth Stonebrew (The Innkeeper) and it costs 3 mana, has 2 attack and 6 health. He also has the Battlecry: Makes you feel the brawl.

What does “Makes you feel the brawl” mean?

The effect is based on the weekly brawl and changes every week.
Each week Harth Stonebrew is kinda different.
After the Tavern Brawl closed - The Innkeeper uses the effect of the last one.

A few examples:

Tavern Brawl: Randomonium

Innkeeper’s Battlycry: Affect both player -> Replace hero with a random one, throw off your hand cards and get 10 random cards with random costs.

Tavern Brawl: Encounter at the Crossroads

Innkeeper’s Battlecry: Each player get 3 random class cards and 3 random neutral cards to his hand which cost (3) less. Each player get 10 random class cards and 10 random neutral cards to his deck.

Tavern Brawl: Cart Crash at the Crossroads

Innkeeper’s Battlecry: The half of each player’s deck is given to the other players deck.

Tavern Brawl: ‘Servant of Yogg-Saron’ Tryouts

Innkeeper’s Battlecry: Every time a minion is played, a random spell is cast lasts for the whole game.

Tavern Brawl: ShiftCon

Innkeeper’s Battlecry: Replace each minion in both decks with shifter Zerus.

Tavern Brawl: Showdown at Blackrock Mountain

Innkeeper’s Battlecry: Replace one hero with Nefarian, replace his hero power with Wild Magic and he gets 30 armor. Replace the other hero with Ragnaros, replace his hero power with Molten Rage and add Sulfuras to his hand.

Tavern Brawl: Spiders, Spiders, EVERYWHERE!

Innkeeper’s Battlecry: Summon 6 Webspinner on each player’s side.

Tavern Brawl: Captain Blackheart’s Treasure

Innkeeper’s Battlecry: Instead of drawing a card each player is open a chest of the random cards and choose one to put in your hand for the next 7 rounds.

And so on… Would you like it?

1 Like

Hell no. This turns every game into two-sided RNG fiesta. I don’t want games turning to RNG fiesta that involves me against my will.

5 Likes

it sounds fun to me but then again i am a follower of the toasted bread and his rng madness and pfp is yogg-saron so i am likely biased towards fun value over competitive value

2 Likes

Sounds like a card that you would have to ban from tournaments and ladder.

yeah no… this card is horrible.

think of how bad it would be if you were trying to gain ranks on the ladder and every opponent played this.

It might sound fun on paper but in reality it would piss a lot of people.

2 Likes