[Suggestion Feedback] Make Play A Friend Quest more common

Hey everyone! I was told by the feedback section of the Heartstone support site to post suggestions here for the Dev team to see.

So my suggestion and feedback is: Can the Play A Friend quest be more common/frequent for players?
I know that for myself, ever since the change to EXP instead of gold, I’ve never rolled the quest a single time. Ever.

Which is kinda sad as I like using it as a “quest reward” against thematic boss fight decks I create - often in the theme of actual WoW fights - like the single player adventure fights from many expansions ago.
If they win I challenge them after, giving them the reward.

It’s just for fun but it’s sad that the quest seems to be so uncommon. So I’d like to request that it shows up more often, if that is alright.

Cheers!

4 Likes

When there was the “80 gold quest”, I usually got 1 every month (in average).
With this new system, I only find it one time!
It’s not a big deal: 2000 bonus XP is not as huge as 80 gold was back in the day.

(2K because: 1500 instead of 1000, +1500 bonus)

I remember that when I completed an 80 gold quest with someone who has it as well, it was like christmas!

I’d just be happy if they don’t keep renewing 900xp quests into 900xp.

When I reroll, Blizz should know I want to try for 1000xp quests. Just like in the past they assume if you reroll 60g quest they will give you 50g as they assume you want easier ones.

4 Likes

Blizztard lied to us about im not going to take ur money away

1 Like

ah i see. wish they will be a little more generous.

1 Like

Only if they make it able to opt-out from getting the quest (having to waste your daily re-roll isn’t a solution if it becomes more common). It’s uncompletable for many people.

It may just be my luck but I see 900xp ones much more often than 1200xp ones these days. It wasn’t that way at first.

1 Like

I see it too. I’ve been trying not to complete the 900 xp quests so i can reroll. Today I was playing a no spell deck to avoid meeting that quest for casting 25 spells. Then I rerolled tonight to another 900 xp quest to kill 25 minions. I stopped at 20 minions and decided not to play anymore until I can reroll tomorrow.

The 900 xp quests are indeed very prevalent. Wish they will further reduce the likelihood, or give it only when someone wants an easier quest and rerolls a 1000xp quest.

I’ll duel you in game any day! Bring it on!

Shoot me a friend request and catch me when I’m online. :+1:

Need a btag first and hope to see you soon.

Ginger#11159

< - - >

1 Like

Rerolled 900xp second day in a row to get another 900xp quest, and got a new quest also 900xp. Played until I played 25 out of 30 cards and stopped. will try again tomorrow. The other quest is draw 30 cards, so can only play BG (until I played the 25 cards).

Ah well, today rest day.

If I’m understanding you correctly, you’ve skipped 3 900xp quests in a hunt for a 1200xp on? That doesn’t seem economical. You also missed the xp gained over time for those days.

I am just aiming for 1000 xp quests. 1200 is too hard. I should be able to get some tomorrow hopefully, or before i fill up the three slots, then i’d clear one.

Sorry. I’ve got the pass. I meant 1,000.

haha yes. Silly right? But I just feel shortchanged if I complete the 900 xp quest and it’s like I just gave up 100xp for nothing. Just like how I have never play a single game of casual ever since the XP started because ranked gives more XP and why I have to reach D5 no matter what cos of the free epic.

I wonder why Blizz ever made 900xp quests in the first place and in such a prevalent manner too.

Yeah. I wonder that, too.

1 Like

I just noticed that the quest log now have 4 slots for both daily and weekly. Does it mean we can accumulate up to 4 now?

The 4th slots are set aside for legendary quests. For example, “finish X solo adventure.” They didn’t use to have a 4th slot so those quests stole one of your slots and couldn’t be rerolled. enough people complained that they added the extra placeholder.