Sucks not playing today

i want to play but i dont want to complete any quests, hurry up and be tuesday already, i can only sleep so much!!!

1 Like

You can always run that new merc mode :smile:

2 Likes

away, yes i shall run away from it

7 Likes

Counter point: I am still not done with the honor quest, can we delay the expansion by one week? :joy:

2 Likes

You got 4 months to get that done.

1 Like

oops, forgot about that!!!

thats why i made the post

Same. Waiting for tomorrow. Theory-crafted a ton of decks instead.

be careful, sometimes merc counts towards daily quest, like taking 20 turns, deal X holy damage etc.

youre still on your meds right? youre not going to do something stupid…

well… superman has the ability to reveerse time or make it go faster … you saw the movie. call 1 888 SUPERMN for assistance.

I feel your anxiety but channel that energy into something productive or creative like a hobby ext.

use code OFG#953FS to speed up time

They should release midnight american time. This annoying wait time every expansion gets tedious

Yes, very smart.

Let alone pulling them in the office at midnight, they should also stay there overnight to make sure nothing catastrophic happens lol.

:rofl:

Indeed , why not :stuck_out_tongue: but on a more serious note , they could pull the switch on earlier and just fix the mess once they get in the office (like 4-5 am PST for release and going in office around 7-8 am PST)

Why would they be awake at 4-5 am in the morning? Also you think players will be happy with 3-4 hours of broken stuff? It’ll be Outland all over again.

Idk players are never happy :stuck_out_tongue: no matter what they do :wink:

And why would they need to be awake ? Isnt it all prepatched and ready to go ?
(I build houses , bathrooms , kitchens , etc , not games so excuse my lack of knowledge on that part hehe)

Last minute preparations, plus someone actually needs to launch the update, it’s not an automatic process. For example they caught a problem right before the last update, took 45 mins to patch it, and then the update went live at 10:45-11:00 pst.

1 Like

Ok so its like opening an old wall in renovation , only to find out , the clients needs to spend an extra 10k for an electrician to move all those wires and junction boxes away , delaying the reno project ? :o

There can easily be game breaking bugs in the live servers that were not apparent in the test environments due to all kinds of reasons.

That’s why it’s good practice to have the staff on board and ready to jump on those as soon as they can.

Using your builder background, the size difference is really like comparing the model of a building to the real thing. No matter how detailed the model is, would you trust that it would behave 100% the same in real size?

1 Like

No effff how blueprints and plans never actually fit 100% :stuck_out_tongue: ty for the info ,if you arent learning something new each day , you’re just getting dumber , said some random casual gamer ^.^

That’s not how time zone works; USA alone has at least 6 time zones, i think