Stuck with 90 gold since forever

Is there a way to get 5 or 10 gold ? im stuck since forever with 90 gold that i can`t do anything.

Arena is not guaranteed you get 5 or 10, there should be a way to buy 5 or 10 gold with dust or something or even real money, just give us an option to unlock the 90/95 gold is really annoying, thanks.

Complete the tavern pass.

??? elaborate? I have completed many tavern passes. I am always stuck at 45g or 95g (always 5g off of the ideal 50g or 100g) It only gives gold in increments of 50,75,100,150,then 50.

Let it roll off your shoulder…

I was able to balance mine out with Arena, than it became unbalanced again when I won more gold. That’s when I just said “F it” lol, and I’ve never looked back :slight_smile:

Oh, specifically 5 gold? I’m pretty sure that every handful of games you play, you get 5 gold. Unless blizz stopped that, then you’re permanently stuck w the 5 gold. I thought you were upset you couldn’t get 100 gold. /whoosh :stuck_out_tongue:

The only modes that offer gold rewards in increments of 5 is arena or duels, and it’s by chance so you can’t for example stop at three won matches and claim your chest knowing you will get 15 gold. You simply have to play until you round up having an even number.

This is why I don’t like playing those modes as I hate seeing a number I can’t do anything with.

I have never gotten any prize from playing duels… what?

How are you not making gold playing either wild or standard even without the payed battlepass? Just do a couple daily quests.