Stuck on Rewards Screen of Heroic Duels

I’m stuck on the rewards screen for the Heroic Duels. Once I hit “Resume” to get back in to Duels, it takes me to the Chest/Safe/Vault screen where you are supposed to open it up and receive your rewards. I click the chest and nothing comes out but I cannot do anything but quit the game at that point. There’s no back button or anything in the bottom right corner.

I’ve followed all the steps in the “Stuck at Main Screen” guide, but it didn’t work here.

14 Likes

Same. It happened after I opened the chest and then my phone timed out and closed while on the rewards screen. Once I reopened the app, I had the same issue.

1 Like

Same issue for me as well. Tried logging out and back in nothing works

1 Like

I have tried logging in and out on 2 devices, and have had no luck at all. Almost 2 days locked out which sucks.

3 Likes

I’m facing the same issue. The app crashed on me during the rewards screen and ever since I’m not able to get pass this screen. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and even tried on my Mac but stuck whatever platform I’m using.

1 Like

Same here. Blizzard fix your game mode, this is major.

3 Likes

I have tried logging in and out on 2 devices, and have had no luck at all.

2 Likes

Same issue. Please fix this, being locked out of the one game mode I want to play is ridiculous.

4 Likes

Same thing here, finished a run today, only allows me to “continue”, when I tap on that, shows a weird screen with the uaual door opening, but also on the right side there are only card costs - not cards. And if I scroll, I can see something moving in the background. Kinda annoying when I finally got into them. Beta though I guess.

3 Likes

Same issue.I finished my duel yesterday. Tryed to start new one from note and mobile. Nothing changes. Reinstalled game and nothing. Fix it, pls.

Best part about this is blizzard has no response to this whatsoever so I guess we are just skrewed

1 Like

I tried to reinstall game, change language, change for mobile. Nothing helps.

I just realised, that i didn’t get my rewards. I took a screenshoot with first herois duel won and don’t see this cards in my collection. So sad…

Same Issue for me ! Tried everything i can think of

1 Like

Same issue, tried different platforms, etc. Nothing works

1 Like

Same here. Hope something happens.

1 Like

Having the same issue right now too. Has anyone been able to get past the screen since? Also happening on both Mac and Mobile.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to fix it. I’ve tried some of the fixes on the support page that are kinda related in any way such as deleting the local data files and others fixes. Still nothing seems to work.

I’m experiencing this on Windows 10 and my Android app.

2 Likes

And sadly it was not addressed in the post today of updated known issues.

1 Like

Same Issue Here. Same issue for Phone and PC.

1 Like

Same exact problem here. Even tried to reinstall on mobile and no luck.

1 Like