Stuck in resuming game

I too got locked up at the same stage - Felwood Normal level 21. Currently stuck at the “You were reconnected to your last game. Resuming…” screen.

froze up and now stuck on the reconnecting to game. Happened to me twice today so far. Final boss on Heroic Felwood, the 2nd encounter (can’t recall the name). Getting frustrated, both times was going to win and bam.

i was having a blast playing mercenaries

then on the final boss of the second mission in felwood, i inputed my commands for attacks then it just had … above my characters and wanted me to input the commands over and over, quit the game.

now Hearthstone is frozen at “You were connected to your last game, resuming…”

tried alt-f4 and scan and repair, still sitting at resuming…

plz halp me luv mercs :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi,

I was farming in Mercenaries and I clicked the button that moves the game along. After I did this, the game froze. I promptly exited the game and reentered it and every time I do it gets to the “You were reconnected to your last game. Resuming…” prompt and then won’t move along to my game. A fix to this would be much appreciated.

I’ve tried exited the game entirely and exiting out of battle.net and still no luck.

Thanks.

It has happened several times to me over the last couple of days usually on boss of bounty and the turn before he dies.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.