Stuck at tavern doors and hearthstone logo

As title says, I can’t play Hearthstone : only thing I see keep seeing is the tavern doors and the logo, then nothing happens.

I’m connected to Battle.net, re-installed HS, verified HS files and rebooted PC.
I have this problem since yesterday.

3 Likes

Hey, MOTZI! Have you tried the steps on this article? Typically, the issue is resolved by trying step 3 & 4

2 Likes

I am also having the same problem for last 3-4 days. i have tried all the steps mentioned in that article. I even uninstalled and reinstalled hearthstone but still no solution.

Step 3. resolved this issue for me. Thank you so much for the help!

Same issue here, tried out all steps, nothing happened, it’s been happening for at least a week.

Same. Tried everything. Still stuck at Hearthstone logo.

Hi, i tried everything and still cant connect since yesterday.

I have a new discovery about the problem, it only happens in Americas sv, at least for me.

I tried all these steps and can’t connect in Windows 10 and MacOX. I can’t know what to do.

Still cant find a way to solve this. I reinstalled the game for the 3rd time, now on a different drive (was on a hdd, now its on a ssd). Still nothing. Its weird cause it worked perfectly till wednesday.

I have the same issue. The steps on the Article did not help. Please Advise.

okej step 3 fix my problem, 1 folder deleten only, no need other step…

I have the same problem and im on mobile device yet there are no articles to help for mobile device i have already went through the article for pc and that one doesnt aply to mobile devices please help

I cant login to USA server on PC or android phone (but no problem on ASIA). I was able to finally solve it on android by using an app called " 1.1.1.1: Faster & Safer Internet".

EDIT: Just a couple minute ago suddenly my problem was solved on PC and Android (don’t have to use the app). Before this my Avast Antivirus got updated and needed a restart and then both the problem on PC and Android disappear.

Yeah, this seems hopeless.

Nothing is solving the problem.

Tavern Doors and “No friends online” when pressing Enter.

Oh well, guess I’m not playing Hearthstone.

Edited by Blizzard - this topic is being locked as this is an old post which was bumped. Please create your own thread or contact support.