Stuck at America server tavern doors

I have a PC that can’t open HS at all. I can play on my account on other devices, except this one.

I’m trying all troubleshooting I found from this week, because the problem started with the last patch.

I tried deleting folder, rebooting, reinstalling, creating a new admin and try to open in Europe and returning to Americas severs (main account), but nothing to avail.

The game simply can’t open on Americas servers. Other Blizzard games are fine and other servers are fine, only the Hearthstone at the America server is crashing at the tavern doors.

PS: I tried to login on other accounts, but the same thing happen, only America is crashing at the start.

3 Likes

i am having same prob any answers out there

1 Like

Same issue here. Been happening off and on all day and yesterday too.

1 Like

Same problem here. I can connect to Europe and Asia servers but not Americas since the last patch. I’ve been watching tavern doors since 1 week from now…

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.