Start Your Engines, the Darkmoon Races Mini-Set is Here!

Start Your Engines, the Darkmoon Races Mini-Set is Here!

The Darkmoon Races Mini-Set launches worldwide on January 21 and features 35 all-new cards!

View Full Article

Overall, I feel that these cards will definitely add to the game. I’m not thrilled that they’re going to just extra cards thrown into the set that was just released. Kind of gives me the vibe that Blizzard is saying “Oops, my bad! Hope these cards will sate your thirst for something fun until we can give you something else that’s new.” If it isn’t though, that’s cool! That’s just my impression.

Now, these cards aren’t all super balanced. I’d also like to know what’s the deal with only certain classes getting a new legendary. At first glance, I was under the impression that the Priest legendary Dark Inquisitor Xanesh was a neutral card that was available to all classes. Instead though, it’ll just be Priests who get the incredible boost in tempo with the discount on Corrupt cards. That’s pretty disappointing in my eyes. But hey, Priest will be fun again. That’s nice. Just wish that it was a thing that all of the classes could enjoy.

I’ve got 5k+ in gold saved, so I’ll be picking this up the minute it goes live. Looking forward to playing with these new cards. Not thrilled about it, but hey, it should make things a bit more fun until we get something new.