Standard rogue players and edwin nerfs

do peole really not run edwin at all in whirlkick rogue anymore? I got bored and started try some tempo decks but it seems there is some parts that I dont got quite right
is the 1 mana nerf enough to cut him out of the deck? seems to me like he is going to be a -2/-2 when he is dropped and maybe dropped a turn later but is it really ‘‘cut it out of the deck NOW’’ type of change? I would like some of the rogue players in standard to tune in on this before I craft him

i do not know if competitively they run him or not since i usually homebrew my decks (i merely go up to d5-10 these days depending on how much time i have to play) but one important aspect of the nerf is about hoarding of the cards:

rogue lives and dies on his tempo. Delaying edwin by a turn not only delays him, but also delays all the other cards you will be comboing to get him out, effectively giving your opponent 1 free turn to get ahead of you in early tempo, and that is often fatal for the rogue. It’s also 1 more turn for your opponent to find an answer and 1 more mana to spent on said answer.

Late game this doesn’t apply, but late game edwin isn’t that menacing either way, people will have answers by then.

I pulled him from mine because it honestly is just too slow and Agent works just fine. Even pre-nerf, Questing Adventurer was always much more reliable for me. You can definitely still run Edwin and many decks do though!