Spent 16k dust this morning just in case

[Track level: 86]
Woke up and saw 16k more dust in bank.
I spent them all.

When your bank of America credits your acct $1m, you spend it first.
Don’t ask question. If they made a mistake, at least you get to enjoy it first.

11 Likes

Welp gl getting out of negative dust hole…

4 Likes

I did the same just bought 6 legendary cards. Wooop woooop!!

2 Likes

Gotta love when the dust doubles. Just built me a 10k dust deck. No way I am passing this up.

2 Likes

Saw a link to a Twitter post in another thread stating they can and will remove the extra dust (that wasn’t intended to be given) if need be even if that leaves people with a negative dust balance.

So chose wisely, you may get those cards you wanted now but you could be digging your way out of a dust hole in a few days.

5 Likes

That’s fair though. I just got a free interest loan of 8k dust. Can’t complaint :slight_smile:

3 Likes

At least be smart and invest the dust in cards that are going to get nerfed.
The nerfs have already been leaked.

4 Likes

spend the dust on cards you want.

16k was only 10 legendaries.

1 Like

They should give the full 16,000 dust to everyone. Light knows we earned it sticking with them this long.

8 Likes

Where?

I haven’t seen anything anywhere.

is this a laundering scheme? :joy:

3 Likes

For everyone saying “I spent the bug-related dust so they can’t take it back LOLZ!!” I refer you to this:

They cannot locate the dust you spent so they cannot dedust your cards to get back the dust.
Maybe there will be a negative dust amount applied to your account.
But that’s interest free dust. I am more than ok with spending future 8k dust TODAY and pay back later. Time has value.

If a bank gives you free loan today, you should take it and spend it before they eat their words.

1 Like

That’s not how that works. All they have to do is send you the original reward track cards were undustable again and deduct that much dust.

This was done in error and the fix is relatively simple.

It’s entirely possible that’s what happens. If you’re cool with that then more power to you. They also haven’t actually decided that this IS what will happen, so for all we know it may still just wind up being a happy accident in our favor.

Well that’s just ridiculous…

Accidental cards

Accidental dust

Accidental this and that…

Maybe they should just get their S together.

7 Likes

They put the dust in my account. As far as I see it, it’s a gift. I’ll use the dust, and if I go into the red, then when the next drop comes, I’ll get out.

3 Likes

It’s on Reddit.

https:/ /www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/s7ngw4/datamined_nerfs_from_patch_v222/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Sorcerer’s Apprentice now costs 4 Mana.

Rapid Fire costs 2, but deals 2 damage instead of 1.

Incanter’s Flow goes up to 4 Mana.

Cloak of Shadows up to 4 Mana as well.

Raid the docks now requires you to play 3 pirates on each step.

Rokara gives you 10 armor now.

Scabbs hero card goes up to 8 Mana.

Wildpaw Gnoll is a 6 Mana 3/5 now.

3 Likes

Did you spend this on packs or…?

Indeed. Golden Scabbs and 2x golden Cloaks.

1 Like

Not many cards are so evergreen at the moment and to me it just feels like a bad time to lay down 16k dust, I am curious to know what you crafted. I’d probably go hard out into warlock, there are so many viable decks right now that I think you’d always be able to play something for the next 2-3 years.

2 Likes