Some perspective, please

I realize everyone’s in “full arm flapping” mode; but this is getting ridiculous. I come here to read interesting discussions about the game, not to read people trying to shame me into quitting, or to read advertisements for other games. Surely, you understand that some of the negative comments, & threads, are made by paid trolls for competitors. The hyperbole is outrageous.

The dust has settled - it’s over! Move on - either figuratively or literally.

This is a first world problem, & your response has been pathetic, & I don’t mean the company, I mean the players.

What’s pathetic is you trying to dismiss how players feel about what happened so you can have your safe space back. People have a right to be upset, first, second or third world. Maybe learn from Abe…

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt - Abraham Lincoln

9 Likes

You don’t come here for meaningful discussion, this is not the place for that, not since long long ago.

This is hell, and you come here for mayhem and drama.

Enjoy your stay!

They have the right to be upset over something that doesn’t matter?

Take your own advice, fool.

Oh, that’s right. You’re leaving. Bye!

I don’t disagree. I wish the cry babies would stop, and we could get on to something more meaningful.

1 Like

Many come here to complain and try to influence developers to make improvement. I guess the hopes are if enough people join them changes will occur. In saying that it hasn’t happened since 2018 when I started playing. In fact its been quite the opposite. People complain and it just seems to get worse. Hopefully Microsoft will tidy things up and can the developers that don’t respond to cries for change the players send. I know i am getting sick of the playful sprites that disrupt my game, seems to be happening more often lately.

1 Like

“More meaningful,” on the HS forums? HaHaHa

It doesn’t matter to you. For someone that doesn’t care you have a lot of opinions about it.

If you want to keep flapping your arms, then go ahead.

I think it’s childish.

I’ll keep flapping my arms, while you keep flapping your gums. You just can’t control yourself. You call people derogatory names and then say they are being childish. :rofl:

You are flapping your arms too. And we all know you are as childish.

I also cannot read the OPs post without imagining him or her flapping their arms, scratching the ground with a foot, and yelling Buh-CAHHHH! while dictating that post to their monkey butler/secretary.

1 Like

How old are you? Just curious

Bit cynical homie…what better time to have meaningful discussions as Rome burns…