So, Druid can still play Brann + Sire and that's OK?

You can have a Druid player so close to death, then they just drop Brann + Sire and wipe your board, maybe kill you, and heal back to 40.

This is what Blizzard wants? They took away the option of playing Brann + Sire for all other classes but left Druid and Guff alone? Makes sense.

5 Likes

Yup why the mana cheat with Guff was the single dumbest idea anyone has ever had with this game.

4 Likes

Play Brann Theotar to steal the opponent’s entire win condition lmao. A far more annoying card combination than any Sire stuff will ever be.

Ramp Druid dies to decks going 1, 2, 3.

1 Like

[chuckles in Theotar]

1 Like

I think 12 mana cap would still be strong. I’d play a five mana, gain five, draw one and set your max mana to 12 in priest. But it would be busted in priest or pretty much any class. Why 20 max mana. Its like druids buy more packs or something.

Any druid deck is PURE cancer, while playing vs guff druid is the most toxic gaming experience I’ve ever witnessed. It’s unreal how and why this bs is still allowed in a Multiplayer game. And it’s the second most popular deck in the game…

2 Likes

Nothing unfair in having one class that can essentially take 2 turns for every one of yours is there? Blizzard logic. Wouldn’t be so bad if Blizzard hadn’t also removed the main druid weaknesses: having no aoe to deal with wide board or big minions.

1 Like

what ? i played relic DH and i know that weakness is still there

Yeah…counter one busted deck with another. Not every class has the means to put out 4 minions with greater than 7/7 stats in a turn.

2 Likes

druid loses to board based decks like naga priest imp warlock pure paladin , beast hunter and more

and going by your logic it shoudlnt lose to those decks

Big agree. Can’t tell you how many times with the new Paladin Jailer deck I’ve Brann and Theotar against ramp druid on 7 then have them leave the game cause I either snatched their Brann, Sire, or Guff.

1 Like

Not really, there is no board a druid can’t clear with shrub dragon, otters and scale of onyxia + devourers endgame.

I had 4 games vs guff druids playing as an updated pure paladin, and i just run out of cards. Druid clear is more effective than insane pure paladin tempo. Can only touch face before turn 4. After that it’s gg.

2 Likes

Scales of onyxia
Topior causes everything to have rush
Guidance to copy scales or topior
Onyxia.
Devourer with eatthen scales for a million armor

No. Board doesnt work.

1 Like

It’s not the first time Druid doesn’t have a weakness. Remember Knights of the Frozen Throne? How long did it take for druid to become more balanced? That’s right, until the expansion rotated.
So let’s patiently wait until Guff rotates to Wild. You can do it folks! I believe in you! If you don’t believe you can do it, buy some Runestones, that will motivate you to have more patience.

but it cant clear those boards thats why those decks are ramp decks worst match ups (around 40- 25% win rate )

Yes it can and does clear those boards what are you saying? Endless whelps kill board every turn while fuelling denathrius

1 Like

Only in late turns dude.
There’s a full game before druids can play scales into topior into things.

Why is the druid having a full hand again? Is your deck making he put up NO resources at all in not dying?

Huntard dont need any coment
Freeze mage cand freeze the board each turn.

Why won’t druid dont have its thing. It’s not half as cancerous as the mages and huntards decks out there

this guy is really telling us ramp druid is supposed to beat aggro druid a deck it has around 25% win rate against