So are they going to announce the Solo Adventure or What?

There has been literally no information on what this new Ashes of Outland solo mode is supposed to be, and it’s less than 2 weeks away. Will it be another dungeon run? Or something similar to Galakrond’s Awakening, just without cards since it’s free.

I personally hope they don’t revert back to the dungeon run formula since they’ve done it 5 times already. It really doesn’t need another iteration. But if it’s not a dungeon run, and probably not fighting bosses like in GA, what is it going to be?

If they have not announced it yet, how do you know it is going to be free? I have not seen any information saying one way or the other on this. Are you just assuming it will be free?

They announced it would be free, and it’s supposedly supposed to be about the fighting Mecha Jaraxxus and his Rusted Legion. I’m certain that you could have done some research, like looking at tweets about the adventure, or looking around the forums at other topics like this.

1 Like

It says it will be free

My guess is it will be a series of heroes like naxramaas (naxxramas? naxxraamas? naxramass?)

Because it said so in the Year of the Phoenix announcement:

Ashes of Outland is only the beginning. A new, totally free, solo adventure will be coming later in the expansion cycle! Illidan and the Demon Hunters will take the offensive against the Rusted Legion with the fate of Outland hanging in the balance yet again . . . stay tuned!

Link (info on the solo adventure is all the way to the end): https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/news/23324071/announcing-ashes-of-outland-hearthstone-s-newest-expansion

I am not going to join your tweetster cult.

I’m hoping for something like the adventure with the Lich King. I’m just now playing through it for the first time, and it’s a good challenge. The lines for the characters are good too.

Does any one know if it comes with free cards?

Every solo adventure to date has had the ability to earn packs or cards by playing through it.

Dungeon Run, Monster Hunt, Boomsday Puzzles, and Rumble Run all contradict that statement.

Here’s something new. Autochess.

Don’t really get what you mean?

Some people datamined it. Just Google it

Well I guess we’ll see in a week.

Boooo. Hisss.

I jest, somewhat. Cool for those who enjoy battlegrounds. I just see it and think it could have been tournament mode for regular hearthstone.

Also, HOLY LIGHT, there’s a solo adventure?! Thanks for dropping the ball (again, for the lost count on the number) team 5! I realize people have been on lockdown…but throw a picture of a sticky note on the launcher or something!

You don’t advertise, people think nothing is happening, and that is bad business. So much has and is going on in the world I had honestly forgotten about that announcement, and was wondering if they were even doing an adventure for this one.

Plus, dredging back through all the news is a bit of a muck fest right now.

1 Like

I mean, it’s been in the solo adventures place for a while now, right under the DH unlocking adventure.

New update: the solo adventure exists, but it seems to be delayed by a week. The Felfire Festival announcement has more information.

I know, and the trailer is amazing, as always.