Snip-snap/conjures bug

Hi, I had a 2/1 Snip snap. I conjures callinged it and the deathrattle didn’t activate. It just summoned 2, 3 drop minions without the 2, 1/1 bots. Please fix, cost me the game!

Was the board full? Was the Sn1p-Sn4p silenced before you played Conjurers Calling?
If neither of the two above explanations apply, you may have run into a bug. In order to fully investigate the exact circumstances that caused this, please share as much details of the game state as possible. Ideal would be a link to the game on hsreplay.net, if you use an add-on that saves games there. Second best would be a set of screenshots made when the issue occurred (one to show the board unobstructed, and a few where you hover over the icons in the history bar). Please refer to the sticky post on how to share these screenshots.

If neither of the two are available, then please describe as precisely as possible what you still remember. Don’t leave out details that appear irrelevant to you, you never know what interaction causes this. Do include your full deck list.