Slagmaw the Slumbering Availability?

Does anybody know if this is a Blizzcon legendary bundle exclusive or will it be chaseable when the set is released? It’s one of the signatures I’m most looking forward to but I didn’t want to buy a bundle with a ton of merch I’ll never use just to get it.

1 Like

I’ve tried looking around, there doesn’t seem to be any definite information.

1 Like

Hoping it’s obtainable by normal means.

Me too.

There have been blizzcon exclusive cosmetic cards before tho, like golden etc, so who knows.

1 Like

I just wish there was more transparency. I like to be informed when I go into purchases. If something feels too ambiguous I usually tread on the “I’m not buying this” side of things. The bundle itself was already pretty meh since I don’t play any other Blizz IPs anymore.

Yeah I get that. If I knew for sure it was only attainable thru the bundle I might get it. It depends on how much a signature is worth to you.

bc if we’re only looking at hearthstone it’s one card back, 5 standard packs, and 5 golden standard packs.

Depending how you value cardbacks, that’s about a 25-30 dollar value. So if a guaranteed signature is worth 20-25 dollars to you, then it just about evens out.

The only other game I play is ow so that adds about a 10-20 dollar value.

EDIT: Based on the known issues in the patch notes, it looks like Slagmaw is not meant to be attained through means other than the blizzcon pack.

1 Like

A bit late to the party but just wanted to chime in here that it’s possible to open.

I just got one from the “Showdown in the Badlands Signature Bundle” after recently getting back into the game.

Was likely going to dust for crafting most likely but this card looked a bit special

2 Likes